One Wish

Prompt: As per the rules of the tournament, I am granted one wish: I wish to marry your son.

Summary: Harry wins an archery tournament, and the prize is one wish that cannot be denied unless it's illegal. The one thing Harry wants more than anything in this life or the next is to be able to be with his secret boyfriend Prince Niall James the son of the king and queen.

It was a perfect summer day. The sun was shining bright and there was no cloud in sight. Today was a very important day for two people from two very different worlds.

Niall was 17 years old and the son of the king of Ireland. He lived the life of luxury, having everything he could ever want, with his best friend Liam and Liam's husband Zayn who lived in the castle at Niall's request. Liam was 3 years older than Niall but had been his best friend growing up.

Liam married Zayn when they were both 19, and had been married for almost a year. They were looking into getting a surrogate, and have a baby together. They were both ready to be parents and couldn't be happier together.

Niall was very happy for them but often found himself jealous that they could be together. Niall had a lovely boyfriend who he had met in London when he was 15 and his father took him on a trip for royal duties. Harry was working in a bakery and Niall was there to pick up a massive order for the royal court, and Harry had helped him carry the boxes of pastries to the car when he couldn't see and almost dropped them all.

Niall continued to go back to the bakery for various small requests just to see Harry until finally, Harry asked him on a date. They went out as much as possible until Niall had to leave for Ireland. They kept in contact as much as possible and Harry was saving money to come to stay in Ireland for a month or two, to see Niall.

Niall's parents gave him anything he wanted from a donut every morning to dinners with celebrities he likes. Even though he had everything Niall was anything but spoiled and often gave thousands of pounds to local charities that needed support. Niall's parents give him anything, with one rule. He had to marry someone with a royal title or enough money for him to live comfortably with them for the rest of his life. They didn't care if it was a boy or girl, as he had come out as bi.

Niall knew being out with Harry was out of the question while he was still under his parent's rules, and even then he knew it would still be hard to get their approval, and he was someone who strived to have approval from his parents.

One morning almost 2 months ago Bobby, Niall's father announced he wanted to host an archery tournament since he saw Norway have a dog sledding contest, and it attracted many wealthy people, and a lot of money was donated to charity and their daughter was married off to one of the suitors.

Plus Norway and Ireland were competitors in a lot of ways. It was mostly friendly but they liked to challenge each other.

Niall knew while his father would raise money for charity, his main goal was to find Niall a suitable partner.

Bobby decided to grant the winner one wish, that couldn't be denied unless it was illegal, as well as £100,000, and opened up the invitations, to anyone willing to pay the price of entry, and the flight to Dublin.

Two Days After the Invitations are sent in London at Tomlinson's Bakery

"Hey Haz! I think you'd be interested in this!" Louis Tomlinson yelled as he grabbed the mail from the back mail slot.

"Lou, I'm making cinnamon rolls, can it wait?" Harry Styles called back as he rolled out his famous homemade dough.

"It might involve your lover boy!" Louis called coming into the kitchen.