Little Nightmares Looks Headcannon

Yes I made what I think the characters would look like from little nightmares. Mostly mono and six. I headcannon six as a girl or non-binary feminine presenting, just seems that way. I also headcannon mono to have a scar across his face because even if you don't believe six recognized him as the thin man, you could understand why the other monsters recognize him as the thin man and tries to kill him. I mean, monos design is cool yes, but as far as we know he doesn't look too abnormal, just a normal kid. How could you link it to the thin man? Well I choose a scar across his face. It could explain when six dropped him, she looked at him closely before doing so, because she remembers the scar on the thins man face. Now of course, I believe the whole mono=thin man and six=the lady theories, and if you don't believe it then that's fine. You have your own thoughts and I have mine. Back to the drawing.
    I made mono more disheveled compared to six, because six doesn't seem to be out in this chaotic world for long, unlike mono. Monos hairs grown out of place and past his ears. It looks like it hasn't been combed in days, coupled with the fact that he's always wearing a paper bag on his head. His bound to have helmet hair—bag hair? Idk.
Anyways I hope you like!