Little NightDemons Au

This is an au similar to underfell for undertale, but it's for little nightmares. Everyone's personality is twisted and warped into something opposite of what it was. In the simplest of terms

Mono- cocky, sadistic, and manipulative. Sees others as toys or tools to aid him to becoming god.

Six- at the beginning, is sweet and kind. Always happy to help and be kind to others despite their treatment. She gets pretty much abused by raincoat girl/five whoms personality we'll get to in a bit.
By little nightmares 2 shes timid and shy, thanks to the mental damage from the nest and from raincoat girl. She sees mono as someone who saved her and not as using her. When the thin man was taking six away to do god knows what, she asked mono to help her thinking they were friends. Mono didn't however, instead he seemed to be smiling under his paper bag and sadistically waved bye bye. That broke six. When she was the one who had to help mono up onto his feet, she was finally in control and the roles were reversed. So she did what he did, smiled and waved bye bye, then dropped him. By little nightmares 1, she turns cold and guarded, being the six we usually know and love. She becomes crude and slowly grows into the lady, whom has a burning hatred with the thin man, which is mutual.

Seven/RK- short answer, he's cold and apathetic. He doesn't give the nomes hugs because he doesn't need to, they help him anyways. The nomes in this universe are mischievous little things that want chaos to brew in the maw, such as the kids getting out. Seven in the end turned into a nome, but what's different here is is that he deliberately made sure six wouldn't get the sausage, wanting to keep it for himself. Which is when he was eaten.

RG/Five- she's a classic mean girls kinda bully. Focuses on herself like the universe revolves around her. She bullies six whenever she helps her. She acts selfishly, saving herself constantly, never helping six. She gets her just desserts though, when the pretender killed her after six failed to save her.

Note to add, two two is my oc that you can find in my oc book. She's another kid within the game and is monos old friend before things became twisted.
She's basically like monos asshole friend where they're assholes to each other. If you wanna know more just ask.

Design wise, I added that the further the story progresses, the longer and messer six's hair becomes. Her eyes get dull over time and her hair grows longer and longer. Her hair is disheveled to represent her emotional and mental state, after countless and countless abuse from others whom she tries to help.
This au is called Little NightDemons. I got the idea to make this when I just wanted to make the character idk villains? Like full on villain mode. And thus these little shits were born. Enjoy XD

Look it was either this or it would be sideways, wattpad doesn't allow photo gallery apparently