Fate

Stares and whispers for days and days had been re-laid between students from first year to last. Even teachers had things to say. But Draco and Raven didn't have a care in the world. Sure it was weird to see the Slytherin prince with the Gryffindor princess in love and together. But to them it was normal, they were in love.

Walking into the great hall for dinner hand in hand, Draco lifted Raven's face and kissed her forehead in front of all the gawking eyes that were burning into the back of their heads. 

"See you later my love" Draco said with bliss in his voice. 

"You will," Raven said, walking to sit by Ginny.

 "Ughhh love, it reminds me that I will die alone" Ginny said hitting her head against the table, 

"Oi Ginny you will find your right person" Raven hinted to Harry who was sitting six seats down across from Ron. 

"Hey! Shh he doesn't know that I like him" Ginny said embarrassed as her face turned tomato red. 

"Want me to ask if she likes anyone?" 

Ginny looked up with happiness in her eyes. "You'd do that for me, but I am a pain in your ass, remember" 

Raven laughed. 

"You're a pain in my ass yes, but you're still my sister" Raven said getting up. "Hey Harry I have to ask you something" The red haired girl said.

"Hey Rav what's up" The chosen one said. 

"Ok asking for a friend, do you like anyone?" Harry's eyes widened and he blushed looking over at Ginny. Motioning to your pretty sister. 

"Alright thank you good to know, she likes you too. You should ask her out" As Raven was turning around to go back to her seat, she saw Draco staring at her. As she looked into his eyes, she remembered that she was to meet his parents that weekend. She already had known that they were death eaters, any normal person would be terrified but she was interested. Her friends and family were ok with this relationship as long as she was happy and safe with him. Before she knew it. 

Dinner was over. Dumbledore had announced that they had the rest of the week off due to spring break. As Raven was making her way back to her dorm, Draco ran up behind her and slid his arms around her waist 

"Hello love" She said between her blushes. She still wasn't over the fact that she had a boyfriend. 

"Hi my love" Draco said, bending down to kiss her. As their lips locked she was surprised. 

*He's so cute* she thought, she kissed him back. Interlocking her fingers in his, they walked. As they were approaching the Gryffindor common room, Raven whispered the password and pulled Draco in before anyone could see. "Come on, you haven't seen my dorm yet." The green eyed girl said, excited. She opened the door to see Ginny and Harry cuddling asleep in each others arms. 

"So that's what you were doing earlier" Draco whispered into the short girl's ear. 

"Yes'' Raven said proudly. "Lets go" She whined pulling the tall boy out of the room. "We are cuddling right there" She pointed to the large couch that was placed nicely in front of the fire. 

"You're cute" Draco laughed out before sitting down and opening his arms. Raven nuzzled into his arms getting warm. "I love you Raven'' Draco said in a low voice , speaking through Raven's hair that his head was resting on. 

"I love you too" Draco made a face of love "Don't say too, it sounds like your agreeing with me" 

'Ok this was cute' "I love you Draco"