How We Met

They were back at the Malfoy Manor now, having dinner.

"So Raven, tell me about yourself," Said Lucius. There was silence for a moment before the only redhead in the room started to speak.

"Well me and my parents don't have that great of a relationship for a few reasons, I always wanted to be a Slytherin but of course, to please them I had to make sure to be the exact same as my whole family." She paused for a moment before continuing "I am also the youngest of 8 as you know. They also just look down on me because I'm not as accomplished as the rest of my siblings." She paused again "I am so sorry, I'm talking way too much" After Raven said that, Draco saw the sorrow in her eyes. He grabbed her hand to reassure her.

"It's ok young lady, I understand. Family can be really hard sometimes. Why did you want to be in Slytherin?" Raven smiled before responding

"Well this is embarrassing uhm, for one. Pansy Parkinson is one of my best friends and we wanted to be together of course. But also because she thought that me and Draco would be a perfect couple and I was really excited to meet him. Another part of it is that I never wanted to be like the rest of my family. I wanted to be different, be myself" Lucius was impressed. He really liked this girl.

"Well I am very happy that you and my son are together. How did you two meet?" Draco looked over at his Gryffindor princess

"Well" he started but motioned for Raven to continue.

"Me and Draco were both in first year I think" Draco piped in.

"First week, third day. I remember it like a clear day"

Raven blushed "Anyways, what a show off my love. But as I was saying, Pansy pulled me aside while I was reading in the courtyard. She refused to tell me where we were going until we were by the black lake, and then she told me that she wanted me to meet Draco. When I first met him" She playfully punched his arm "He was a huge jerk, called me a mudblood and everything. After that we never really talked until this year" *Sixth year*

"I was sitting in the rain reading my book when he came and sat beside me, we talked for a few minutes and then I left. I heard him mutter something under his breath and I am quite sure he said 'she will be mine' But I never really knew. Then from there we just hung out more and more until he asked me to be his girlfriend, and here we are." Narcissa had a face on, she had tears in her eyes and she was smiling.

"My boy is growing up"

Draco was embarrassed "Mom you're embarrassing me" Draco laughed a little before grabbing Raven's hand and asking to be excused

"Absolutely Dray" His mom said before sending the two off to their room.

"Dray, you're so cute" Raven said quietly before opening the door to his room only to see red rose pedals all over his bed with a large brown and green stuffed animal. "Draco you didn't-" Again like every other time. She was cut off by a burning kiss, igniting her senses. Leaving butterflies in her stomach.

"Come," Draco said in that husky voice that he knew drove Raven crazy everytime. He pulled her into a huge hug, pulling her onto the rose petal covered bed. Silk green sheets beneath them. Draco pulled the freckled girl onto his chest. Her head was just under his, she said.

"I can't believe your parents like me" Draco looked down on his girl when he replied.

"Why wouldn't they, you're amazing and smart and beautiful and you're my girl" She blushed again, like always. "You truly are beautiful" The freckled girl smiled again. "You're not too bad yourself Malfoy" She said, almost chuckling.