chapter 08

Taehyung's POV :

It's has been a good while since I last played violin. I don't even remember when was the last time I had the time to indulge into something like this. I was enjoying playing the violin after so long. My emotions were all over the places and as if pushing me to play an intense tune to get some relief.

By the time I finished , I didn't realize y/n already fell asleep. She must have been so tired. I chuckled thinking about it. This girl , she is really brave and kind and strong. Undoubtedly stubborn as well. Not to mention so young too.

I wonder why did she agreed to marry someone like me who is broken from the inside. I can offer her everything in this world except for my heart which as broken as my soul.

She could have easily chosen any one who could treat her like she deserves.
Someone who could love her with all of his heart to the moon and back.

I feel so unworthy of her.

I never wanted to get married again. However my circumstances required me to. This marriage is not normal too. I am glad it isn't. If she were to have expectations from me , I would surely disappoint her.

But am I not doing unjust to another innocent person? Why should she suffer for my miseries! When she had absolutely no part in this. My sorrows are only mine. I will not let it affect her.

I was consumed with the storm of thoughts that was going inside of my head untill I saw y/n moving.

The next thing I know she kicked the blanket off herself and it landed on the ground. She even pushed her pillow barrier aside with her hands. Rolling like a little baby panda she stopped in the middle of the bed.
Now she is occupying the whole bed as she lies there in a criss cross manner.

I couldn't stop my self from laughing upon seeing her like this.
She did so much in order to secure me a place in my bed and now she is the one occupying it all by herself.

I walked closer to the bed , picked up the blanket and covered her with it. She is indeed adorable.

Subconsciously my hand went to caress her sleepy puffy cheeks. I didn't realize I was admiring her.

Wishing her good night quietly, I went to sit on my armchair.

Tonight , in this very moment , I take an oath to myself that I may not be able to give you my heart and love, but I shall adorn you with my full respect and affection. Protect you and what we have, with my life.

That's a promise I made to myself for her, while she was sleeping and I am watching her with a smile on my face for the last time in this night. Before closing my eyes and drifting into sleep.

________________

Y/N's POV :

"You play it so nice. I bet no one in this world can play half as good as you" She beamed with eyes full of adoration for the man who was playing violin for her.

He chuckled at her praising, he asked sweetly
"Cherry , do you want to learn it? "

Her eyes were shining upon hearing the proposal. She nodded with a big grin on her beautiful face.

" Okay Cherry, I will teach you" he said while caressing her cheeks.

"Why do you keep calling me cherry? I am yn " she pouted .

" Because you are my Cherry"

" No I am not " she replied while shaking her head and sticking out her tongue to tease the man.