Uhhhh *kicks* uwu

It's the end of school and ya girl is walking home and then she hears some rustling. "Holy shit, this isn't how I wanted to go out" she said as she walked faster. 'Should I go check it out?'she thought. Other people wouldn't but she's a dumbass so. "Maybe I'll die but hey yolo" she said walking towards the noise.
"Anyone there?" She called out.

She turned to the corner and saw a guy. 'Hmm where have I seen this bitch before?'She thought, closing her eyes and putting her hand to her chin🤔.

"OMG YOURE THAT DOUGHNUT GUY FROM SCHOOL🤭🤭" Y/N exclaimed. "WHAT?! NO ITS DOUMA, DOU-MA" Douma yelled at her. "Whatever same to me" Y/N said as she looked at him up and down, observing him. "You got some ugly ass clothes, where tf do you shop? The dumpster?She said. "Also, why tf do you have rainbow eyes? You gay? There's nothing wrong with that. I love women"She said nodding her head as if she was right about something.

"What- No-" Douma said flabbergasted.

"OMG YOU HAVE YOUR OWN LITTLE PRIDE FLAG IN YOUR EYES. THATS SOO COOL" She yelled. "OMG GURL GET A GORILLA GRIP ON THAT COOCHIE. FOR THE LAST TIME IM NOT GAY" He yelled at her

"Wait a minute your a "popular" student in our school" She said putting quotations on popular.

"Oh and you must be Y/N, the so called "mommy" by our peers" He said raising an eyebrow looking at her.—>🤨

"Yup thats me" She said proudly, puffing up her chest. "Wait what-Mommy? Um okay ig" Y/N said confused cause she's never heard that title before.
"Oh shit wrong tittle...I meant "stupidest girl alive" yeah that's right. Forget the other thing" Douma said clearing his throat. "Gurl I swear ima knock up-" Y/N said before realizing what she said. "Knock me up? Gurl this ain't the omegaverse" Douma said raising his eyebrow but he's interested. You never know that this could be omegaverse. "BRO STFU IT WAS A MISTAKE" Y/N yelled as she could feel her ears heating up in embarrassment. "Actually you would be an omega...cause yeah" Y/N said looking at him up and down once more. "Gurl wtf" Douma said.
"Sooo you're really not gay?" Y/N asked changing the subject.

"FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME. I. AM. NOT. GAY." Douma exclaimed looking like he wanna throw us off a cliff.

"Geez fine I get it. No need to yell at me" She said putting up het hands in defense as she slowly walked away. 'He for sure an omega alr' Y/N thought to herself. Then she made a run for it. Not before snapping a pic of Donald Duck.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! COME BACK!" He yelled

"NO. FUCK YOU!" She yelled

———————————————

"I'm *huff* finally *huff* home" She said collapsing onto her bed

'I need to work out more' she thought. 'Damn right you do loser' the voice said snickering. 'Shut up I'm too tired' She replies back. Y/N is actually pretty strong...she just exaggerates...a little too much.

She decided to walk to Tanjiro's place uninvited. Why? Who knows. She closed the door and was met with The Trios+ Nezuko's faces.

"Jesus Fuck, you scared me!" She exclaimed. Putting a hand to her chest clutching it. "What if I had a heart attack? I don't have insurance, so y'all better pay for me and my funeral."Y/N said thinking that she could go ask her girl Hu Tao if she could get a discount.

"HAHAHAHA YOU WONT DIE WITH LORD INOSUKE AROUND" Inosuke exclaimed smugly. Puffing up his chest and crossing his arms.

"Ah! I'm sorry Y/N! We thought that we would stop by and hang out for a bit" Tanjiro said putting his hands on Y/N's hands.

"Yep! I hope u don't mind"Nezuko said with a smile. "Ah I see. Well then why not come on in, I was about to stop by your place anyways" she said stepping aside and letting them in.

"LORD INOSUKE DOESNT NOT NEED ANYONES PERMISSION TO ENTER PEOPLES UGLY ASS HOUSES" Inosuke yelled rushing into the house. "Thank You" Tanjiro bowed. "Mmhm!" Nezuko hummed. "Thanks Y/N- Chan~" Zenitsu replied swaying from side to side. 'Why tf is that bitch calling my house ugly when his house looks worse. His house looks better cause I help clean' Y/N thought irked.

Okay sooo I'm rewriting and I'm updating! Yay a little more crossovers? Maybe idk

-Aj