Chapter One: Nature's Form Of Disaster!

The gang was standing across from Infinite while he got ready to create the Nature Gem. They were all frightened and stressed out by the whole situation.

Amy: (Worried) I knew that Infinite was evil, but I didn't think he would ever go this far!

Dawn: (Angerly) Don't you dare try to destroy this beautiful place, Infinite!

Dawn angerly leaped at Infinite, but Amy was able to stop her.

Amy: Easy, Dawn. I don't think that yelling at Infinite is gonna make him stop.

Queen Larien: (Worried) Please, Infinite! I beg of you! Please don't do this!

Amy: (Worried) She's right, Infinite! If you do this, then everything in Mobius will be gone! Including you!

Infinite: (Evilly) Not me! I have an escape plan that will help me live! So while you goody-goodies are burning in lava, I'll be safely in my base! And once you losers are all gone, I'll tear down Mobius, then I'll rebuild it and rename it The Eggman Empire!

Infinite cackles evilly.

Vector: Maybe we should think about installing a safety bunker.

Amy: (Angerly) We're not gonna let you do this, Infinite!

Infinite: (Evilly) It's too late, goody-goodies! I'm just about to summon the Nature Gem!

Amy: Nooooooooooo!!!

Infinite put the last Forest Gem on a crystal stand waited for something to happen. A few seconds later, a blue colored gem appear in Infinite's hands. It was the Nature Gem.

Espio: (Worried) Uh oh. THis doesn't look to good!

Infinite: (Evilly) Finally! The Nature Gem is finally complete! Now I am unstoppable!

Infinite cackles evilly.