07.

07. the talk
chapter song: memories by conan gray

 the talkchapter song: memories by conan gray

theos pov
the lauve and riddle residence

WE ALL GET HOME AND I TELL HERMIONE THAT SHE COULD STAY IN MY ROOM AND ILL SLEEP ON THE COUCH BUT ME AND SAGELYNN REALLY NEEDED TO TALK

WE ALL GET HOME AND I TELL HERMIONE THAT SHE COULD STAY IN MY ROOM AND ILL SLEEP ON THE COUCH BUT ME AND SAGELYNN REALLY NEEDED TO TALK. Hermione goes into my room and gets ready for bed. Sagelynn goes into her room to freshen up I give her time then I go knock on the door. "Come in." I walk into the room to see sage sitting on the bed on her phone. I sit beside her on the bed and before I could speak she beats me to it.

"I'm sorry, what I did was fucked up. I would say I was drunk but your soul never leaves your body when you're drunk. It's my fault. I hurt you. I never planned to." She says with a smile on her face. I know she's trying not to cry but I can see right through it. "It's my fault too. I'm just a big ball of anger and fear that I hurt and push people away. Dad always told me she's going to push you away sooner or later! I always hung around you because I never wanted you to leave me. When we got attached to the hip I guess he got scared. It's was like what happened with him and my mother. He took it hard when she just walked out. Everyone knew he was an asshole but they also knew that was his best friend, his soulmate but she just walked out. That's why he always tried to teach me to walk out first so I never get hurt. But I couldn't do it. I didn't- no I couldn't leave you. He started acting weird but I didn't think anything of it. He starting saying these things to get in my head. Until one day he threatened you and I finally broke. If I didn't leave sage he was going to hurt you or that's what he said. I couldn't take any chances. I leave so you can be happy Sage I'm the reason you're broken. You need to move on from me." She scoffed as she looked me in the eyes. "I was broken before you even started to talk to me just no one saw me suffering. When I saw you at Hogwarts I thought omg he's suffering like me too if maybe we were friends if I cant save me maybe I can save him. Then after all of those months of me bothering you, you finally had a conversation with me. When I heard your voice I instantly thought I can't put him through my shit. Theo, I heard the pain in your voice. When you hugged me for the first time I felt safe. I felt loved you made life bearable. If I hadn't met you I would've ended it a while ago! The only reason I didn't end it was because I was stuck on this stupid fucking fantasy that you were going to come back! I was so fucking angry people were scared of me! You could've left a fucking note but you didn't! You left me there and every day I just became worse but I held on because I wanted you to come back so fucking bad! My mom sent me to an anger management class because she thought something was mentally wrong! I almost got expelled for you!"