|Q U I D D I T C H|

Ocicats are cool right?
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
It's been a month since I joined the army. Things were fine,I've almost been caught a few times but was able to play it off just right. Draco finally stopped asking questions but was really distant which kinda hurt.I've gone to practice to practice and half the time I would only see him once a week.

"Oh god I'm excited!" Ziah twirled around my room causing me and Bella to laugh. "Why? It's only quidditch." Bella tilted her head. "Well at Beauxbaton quidditch was very... different? No one took it seriously." She sighed sitting. "You were on the team?" I looked towards her. "Nah, but I always wanted to be a beater though." She smiled.

"Do you guys know where Draco is by any chance?" I asked as they both shrugged their shoulders. "He might be getting ready for the match why? Is everything okay?" Bella asked me as I played with the rings on my finger. "Yeah everything's fine just wanted to wish him luck before the game." I got up, "I'm going to head to the bathroom real quick." I walk to the bathroom.

This was odd. He's never acted like this. But Atleast I'd see him at the quidditch match, no way he'd miss it,He loves quidditch. I rinsed my face off patting it dry before walking out the bathroom. "You guys ready?" I looked for my Slytherin hoodie while they put their shoes one. We walked down to the quidditch field.

I sat down with Ziah and Bella following after. "Hello Y/N!" I look around to see Luna standing in front of me. "Hey Luna, what team are you going for?" I asked her. "Gryffindor! Harry is extremely good at his job, NOT saying Draco isn't." She smiled as I laughed. "I think we all know Harry is better." Bella laughed as well. "Isabella! How are you? Haven't heard from you since first year on the train." Luna smile widen as Bella tucked a lock behind her ear.

"I'm fine thank you, and sorry for the ghosting." She chuckled as a loud ringing came. Everyone cover their ears as Luna took a seat next to me. "Sorry." A mumble came throughout the air.

I look down to see Lee Jordan speaking into the megaphone. "Welcome to another match of quidditch people! Directed by the one and only handsome Lee Jordan!" Clapping erupted as Mcgonagall gave Lee a death glare.

"Okay sorry. Today's match we have the Gryffindors!" He screamed into the megaphone as a flash of red dispatched from the stands. My eyes went straight to Harry. He sat tall on his broom waving at the crowd. I look over to Ziah who looked just mesmerized by the sight. I smiled looking back ahead.

"And introducing the Slytherins!" Lee shouted less enthusiastic while the green flash came from the stands. I cheered as Louis winked at me. Bella shouted for Blaise as he held his ears indicating that she was very loud. I scanned for Draco when I finally saw him come around Louis. I smiled while he smirked back at me.

The game begin as my eyes flashed between Harry and Draco.

"You idiot!" Ziah shouted as me and Bella laughed. "What!? He obviously could've hit that with no problem. Where did they find these players!?" She actually looked frustrated over this.

The game went on for about 3 more hours. It was getting intense. Fred and George both took out 2 other players on the Slytherin team, Flint was yelling at Blaise Which made Blaise "accidentally" send a bludger at the back of his broom,and Harry and Draco still sat tall scanning the field.

My eyes dart to a small gold flash zooming through the sky. I look towards Draco as he looks back at me. He raises his eyebrows as I nod my head to the corner where I saw the snitch.

He dives his broom down zooming to the corner. Harry catches on following after him. It was close, Harry gaining on Draco made my stomach turn at how nervous I was. Then boom!

"SLYTHERIN WINS!" Lee shouted soon after following Ziah shooting up screaming out in victory. "Remind me never to sit next to her again." Bella mumbled which made me smile.

After the stands cleared the three of us headed down the the boys locker room. As soon as we made it down, Blaise and Louis came out. I ran into Louis hugging him tightly. "You did amazing!" I smiled pulling away slightly because of how sweaty he was.

"Why thank you Bums." He smiled at me. Bella went up to Blaise placing a kiss on his cheek. "Wheres Draco?" I asked. Louis shrugged his shoulders. "Don't know said he'd meet up with us at the party." My face scrunched up. Why didn't he just wait for me? "You okay?" Louis asked while I nodded.

We walked back to the Dungeons. Bella went with Blaise, Ziah went to her dorm to change, and I went with Louis to his dorm. "I'm going to take a shower alright?" He placed his bag down as I nodded. He went off to the bathroom while I laid on his bed.

What was Draco hiding from me? "Louis?" I shouted as he shouted back "yes?"

"Has Draco told you anything lately?" I asked him as the water started running. "Nope not lately, he did say something about his father coming back home but that was like a month ago, why?" He asked back. "No reason." I mumbled back.

That still wasn't a reason to why he was ignoring me. But it's fine, I'd see him at the party hopefully. Louis soon after came out the shower to grab some clothes. He changed into a black hoodie with red wording and grey sweats. "This is a party, what are you wearing Louis?" I laughed a little.

"Who am I trying to impress?" He smirked as I rolled my eyes. I headed out with Louis following behind me. I went to Ziah's dorm to get her, then all three of us went to blaises dorm to get them too.

The music was already blasting as we walked down the dorm stairs. I scan the room looking for the blonde but he wasn't anywhere to be seen. Till I spotted him sneaking out the party with someone. "You guys I'll be back." I let go of Louis's hand before strutting up to the spot he was last seen.

Where was Draco heading?
///////////////////////////////////////////////
What is he up to? I know but you don't HAHAHAHAHA
make sure to vote! I love you all<3