|R E U N I T E|

I know he loves it.
////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Today?" Draco shouted from the shower as I nodded. I was placed on the counter letting my legs swing off the edge. My palms pressed against the fine marble.

"He just sent me an Owl saying he'd be here by dinner."  I bit my lip slightly once the water turned off. Draco stuck his hand out of the curtain. I stood tossing a towel over the curtain hopping back up on the counter.

He stepped out. Towel hanging low on his hips revealing his V-line. Hands on hips. I flashed him a sweet smile that caused my eyes to close. "Stop doing that." He mumbled walking past me to his dorm room.

"Oh come on, Axel is a sweet guy. I mean you get along with Louis. They're literally the same person  but different fonts." I plop down on the bed now thinking about Axel appearing in the school.

"I can barely stand Louis Rose. And hell if they're different fonts, they're like fucking twins."

He wasn't wrong, they did look awfully similar and very much in sync.

"Promise me you'll be nice to him. Although we left on bad terms I still love him." I gave Draco pleading eyes as he rolled his. "I don't make promises I don't believe I can keep." He sighed taking his clothes into the bathroom as I fell back on the bed.

**

"I'm so excited I can barely see straight!" Louis was practically bouncing in his seat as we sat in the common room. It was me,Louis,Draco,and Ziah. Bella and Blaise headed out to Hogsmeade for some late night snacks. "Im not." Draco coughed to cover his words.

"Chill out mate, Axel isn't a threat to any of us." Louis rolled his eyes. "I just don't want another one of you pestering me." Draco snarled crossing his legs. You slap his thigh making him wince.

"GAH it's 9 come on!" Louis squealed hurting everyone's ears as he sprinted to the chamber doors.I let out a soft chuckle grabbing dracos arm dragging him from the couch with Ziah following close behind.

We sat down awaiting for Professor Dumbledore so start his speech. "You'll be nice right?" I whispered into his right ear as he turnt his head slightly to look at me. "I'll try." He whispered back placing a soft kiss on my neck.

"As you all may know, we have a new student joining us!" Dumbledores voice rung through out the room. Louis gripped my hand under the table squeezing it tightly from excitement as I squeezed it back.

"I'd love to introduce a young,kind,amazing soul. Axel Grant!"

The door swung open as Axel skipped his way to the front of the dinning hall with Louis screaming in the background. Axel sat on the stool as the sorting hat was placed onto his head.

"Mmh interesting.... very interesting." The hat mumbled. Axels feet swung side to side on the stool awaiting a answer.

"You'd do wonders in ravenclaw, but your cunning persona is telling me otherwise. So it must be...... SLYTHERIN!"

Me and Louis shot up from our seats following everyone else. Louis turned to me pulling me into a breath stealing hug as I coughed a little from the lack of air to my lungs. He let go smiling from ear to ear.

Before I could say anything Louis went flying to the ground as Axel laid on top of him.

"What the actual fuck!?" Louis said pushing Axel off of him coughing. "I missed you man!" Axel smiled as Louis stood. "I did too! But that doesn't mean you try and kill me!" Louis let out a laugh. Axel turnt around to me still smiling as I opened my arms to give him a embrace.

"Ah muffins!" He pulled away grabbing my cheeks into his hands squeezing lightly as I smiled.

We all sat down with Axel in the middle of me and Louis. Dinner began as we all began to eat. "All this food!" Axel mumbled to himself before stuffing his face. I giggled before feeling Draco's eyes on me as I turnt. "What's the matter?" I asked him. He looked away slightly before back at me. "Nothing, just glad to see you happy." He gave me a quick smile before going back to his food.

I nodded before continuing my meal.

**

"So Axel.. how are you liking Hogwarts?" Blaise and Bella finally came back as we all chilled in Louis room. It was a Friday so we all decided to chill there.

"Mmh pretty good actually! Glad to be reunited with my Friends." He gave Blaise a smile that Blaise kindly returned back. Ziah plopped down next to Axel as he smiled a little more. "Hello there Axel." Ziah said inching closer as Axel tilted his head with a smirk.

They were pushed apart by Louis he had a evil glare in his eyes. "He's mine lady. Back off." He spat at Ziah making her and Axel laugh.

I swirled the liquor in my cup taking another swing of it. I laid close to Draco as he leant his head back. I kissed his exposed neck making him look at me. "Hmm?" He hummed. I smiled shaking my head. "Nothing. But you on the other hand... is something bothering you?" I asked him pulling myself onto his lap.

"I'm fine now." He smirked as I hit his chest. "Well what was bothering you earlier?" I asked him again. "Nothing just a little stressed out about the whole situation I got into." He motioned to his arm. I placed my cup down taking his arm in my hands softly rubbing it.

He closed his eyes as I leaned down placing my lips onto his. It was a quick kiss as we were interrupted by Blaise.

"Stop fucking over there and come talk to us!" He cupped his hands around his mouth to amplify his voice. I rolled my eyes hopping off Draco's lap walking over to the group.

Axel didn't seem as happy as before.
////////////////////////////////////////////////
I decided to finish the book then edit it🙂

But as you guys know I've been gone for a awhile not only due to laziness but to an absolute huge writers block. That's why this chapter seems rushed.

I just don't have that same love I use to have for Draco but I really wanna finish this book for you guys. So anytime I feel the motivation I'll post but I'm not going to force myself to write if I'm not feeling it.

Anyways do you guys watch anime?

I've been thinking about writing a anime fanfic but I don't think I will😕( it would be a Aot fanfic)

I love you all so much and thank you for the reads and votes!