Their Family/Lair -Raphael

Raph started walking through the sewers to the Lair.

"Why do you look like a turtle...?" Y/n asked after some time in the silence.

"My brothers and I were mutated from some ooze."

"...?" Y/n's eyebrow raised.

"It's this green stuff that I'm going to keep you away from." The girl nodded as they entered the Lair.

"Raph! Whose the Dudette??!" Mikey jumped away from the video game he was playing.

"Y/n, my new daughter. This is your annoying Uncle Mikey, Y/n."

Y/n smirked, but it disappeared once Mikey pulled her into a huge hug, smiling.

"Aww!" The orange masked turtle then scurried to Leo, who was in the Dojo meditating with Splinter. "LEO!!! WE'RE UNCLES!!!!!" Mikey shouted, making Splinter's eyes shoot open while Raph was chasing after Mikey.

"MIKEY!"

Donnie rushed in to see what all the ruckus was, but he froze, stunned.

"Shinkan!" (That's "Silence!" in Japanese right? I'm not sure) Splinter shouted, making the room freeze. "I want to know what is going on." Mikey grinned, pointing to Raph. "Raphael, what happened?"

"Well, Sensei, I saw the Purple Dragons attacking Y/n and I helped her. Then I figured out she was being beaten and hated by her parents and thought I could... raise her as my own daughter....?" Raph's brothers' jaws we're open as Splinter thought a minute, looking between Y/n and Raph. While Mikey was frozen, Y/n made her way out of his arms and went to Raph.

Splinter smiled, "May I have a hug from my grandchild?" Y/n smiled to Splinter, running and hugging him.

"Thank you!" She said before exiting the hug.

"Raphael, you know this is a great responsibility?"

"Yes I do know, Sensei, and I'm up for the challenge."

Splinter nodded to his son before leaving and Leo patted Raph on the shell.

"I'm Uncle Leo, Y/n." Leo smiled to the child, glancing to his younger brother who was smiling triumphantly.

Donnie made his way to Y/n, pulling her into a small hug. "Welcome to the family, I'm Uncle Donnie!" Donnie was soon replaced by Mikey.

"I'm an Uncle!!!!" Mikey grinned, jumping up and down while spinning and squeezing Y/n.

"Mikey, I think you should calm down and let go of Y/n..." Leo suggested.

"But N/n is sooooo adorble!!!!" [Nick/name] Mikey pouted, putting Y/n down. Y/n stumbled to Raph, but when she made it, she sat on his foot.

"So... dizzy..." Everyone chuckled and Raph picked Y/n up.

"We should have April meet Y/n." Raph recommends to Leo, having the other two brothers nod. "Hold Y/n, Don, I'm getting the pizza box." Raph hands Y/n to Donnie before running off, but not without Mikey slipping Raph's T-phone from the strap. Fortunately, Raph didn't notice. Donnie smiles at Y/n as she cuddles into him, getting drowsy. As Donnie holds Y/n a little tighter, Mikey silently snapped a photo of the scene with Raph's phone, did effects on it, and made it the phone wallpaper. Donnie didn't even notice, but Leo did and the two high three'd silently, leaving the Dojo to show Raph.