- S c a n d a l -

After about half an hour of driving Boots and Swiper finally arrived at their destination. Swiper got out of the van and opened the door for Boots. Boots took a step out and took a deep breath. He had been practicing what to say to Dora for a while and had it memorized. This cant go wrong..right?

"I'll knock on the door and try talking to her. You stay back here, I feel like if she sees you things might get worse.", Boots explained.

"Okay sure. I'll be near the van. If you need me to call me.", Swiper responded as he headed towards the van.

"Oh and S-swiper-", Boots stuttered. 

"Yes?", Swiper asked.

"Thank you.", Boots smiled. Swiper tried hiding his blushed smile but couldn't help it. 

"Dont worry about it. Now go make things right with Dora", Swiper chuckled.

Boots made his way towards the entrance of Dora's house. Both Dora and Boots living in an average-sized house in the jungle. Boots was partially scared of ruining his friendship with Dora, and also partially scared of getting kicked out. The door was slightly open. Boots became worried as Dora would always lock the door. While living in the jungle leaving the door open is illegal at that point. 

"Dora? Are you there?", Boots asked. Silence filled the room. Boots entered slowly and carefully in case there was any creature inside. All of a sudden the sound of Dora screaming hit Boots' ears. It came from Dora's bedroom where the door was also slightly open. Boots took a stick from the tree around the house and slowly crept towards the room. The sound of Dora whining became clearer and clearer. Boots could hear another voice, a familiar one. It sounded like a boy. 

"Dora?!", Boots yelled as he slammed the door open. Boots immediately covered his eyes. He never expected what his eyes had just witnessed.