EXO-Tao

For: racmin

        “Xiaoqian!!” I hear my name yelled all across the cafeteria, I look up from talking to Yixing and I see all eyes are on me. I spot Tao in at the entrance with Kris oppa, we make eye contact knowing that he is angry with me. I brake the contact and I continue to talk to Yixing.

    “So are you going to teach me the new choreograph?” I asked him

    “Yea just name the date and time and I'll meet with you so that we can have a one on one meeting”

    “Okay one on one sessions I like the sound of that” I say as Tao walks up to our table and Yixing turns a shade darker.

    “You like the sound of what?” Tao asked me as he takes a seat next to me Yixing turns to him “Our one on one session” Yixing said to him in a loud voice, Tao turns red in the face (I don’t even think that is possible for him to do)

“What’s the name of the song?” I asked Yixing

“My Lady” lay said with a wink

“Yah! Are you seriously doing this in my face right now Xiaoqian” Tao said as he pulls me away from the table

“Bye Yixing I’ll guess I’ll see you tomorrow night.” I said before i left

Tao continues to pull me so that we were sitting alone at a table “Why do you continue to do this in front of my face?” he asked

“No one told you to come over to the table oppa” I said pouting my lip

“So you do it behind my back as well?”

 “Nope only when you are around” I say as I take his hand in mine.

Tao looked down at our hands and for a second his eyes soften.Things we’re finally going my way. I thought...

I should have waited before I got my hopes up- for what felt like the millionth time- because as quickly as Tao mood soften, it turned ice cold the moment Yixing’s laughter filtered through the air towards our table. Slapping my hands away Tao stood up and stormed off. I sat there in silence as i looked at the spot Tao had once occupied. A few minutes later I was spun around and came face to face with the one person I didn't want to see at that moment.

WHACK!

“OWWWW! What was that for?” Yixing yelled rubbing his shoulder where i punched him.

“Pabo, you went too far”.

“No I didn’t. It was fun...” I glared at him.” Ok..ok.. Maybe I went too far”, he added quickly.

Letting out a sigh I turned around keeping my back to him.

“I think you should tell him the truth.”

I couldn't see his face but I knew from the tone in his voice he was being sincere.

“I think it’s too late, things got out of hand today.”

He was silent for a moment and i began to think he had left. It turns out he was moving so that he was in front of me again.

“It’s not too late. This is what you wanted.”

“ No…I didn’t..”

“Yes, it is. You came to me a month ago after those saesanges harassed you two and Tao did not defend you. You said you loved him but he needed to be a little more aggressive. Isn’t that what he was today Xiaoqian?”