Bap Zelo

Y/N POV

I sat in class listening to Taemin's new song. It isn't bad. I noticed the teacher facing the class and took an ear bud out.

"Ok class we will be having a new student joining us today.", he said and a boy with blonde hair walked in.

"Annyeong je ireumeun Zelo imnida.", he waved and the sluts in the class drooled over him.

He walked to the empty desk beside me and sat down. He smiled at me and waved.

"Hi."

"Hey.", I replied.

"What year are you?", he asked.

"Second year.", I answered as the sluts glared at me.

"Cool me too. Can I ask why those girls are looking at you that way?", he said.

"Oh they are just jealous you're talking to me.", I told him.

"Hmm. Well sucks for them.", he laughed and I giggled.

"Yeah I guess."

"Oh I forgot. What's your name?"

He asked me.

"Y/N.", I said and he smiled.

"Cute name. Can you show me around to my classes.

"Sure.", I nodded as the bell rung.

We got up and walked out to his first class. I pointed to the door and he nodded.

"Thank you.", he said.

"Your welcome.", I smiled and he saw some girls staring at him.

"Is everyone gonna stare at me?", he asked.

"Probably. I can tell your going to be the boy everyone wants.", I frowned and he smiled.

"Nah I've picked my girl already. Anyway after this you should show me my next class.", he said and I nodded feeling a little jealousy.

"See ya Y/N.", he said kissing my cheek and going in class.

I touched my cheek and smiled before walking to my class.