Imagine

"What the hell?"

Levi sighed deeply, rubbing his eyes in hope that the image above him would disappear when he pulled his hands away.

Nope.

His steely eyes looked up at the wooden ceiling above his bed, his brow furrowed in irritation.

Why?

Unfortunately (or fortunately, he wasn't too sure yet), the Captain couldn't keep himself from imagining (Y/n)'s beautifully annoying face.

Her breathtaking (e/c) orbs stood out amongst the image set on the ceiling, Levi silently admiring how the ends of her lips curled into such a graceful smile, her naturally curled eyelashes fluttering slowly.

"I'm drunk right? I must be drunk..."

Levi mumbled to himself, extending his hand out towards the image, wishing he could feel the warm skin of her cheek against his fingers, his eyes closing slowly.

He could feel sleep overtaking him once more, only to be interrupted by soft thumps coming from outside of his room.

With an audible groan, the Captain slipped the bed sheets off his body, shivering at the feeling of the cold wood against his feet as he slipped on a shirt before heading into the hallway.

In the dim light of the moon he found the doorknob to (Y/n)'s room, opening it gently and looking inside.

(Y/n) was sat up in her bed, arms wrapped around her legs and knees pulled to her chest as she trembled, a teddy bear lying next to the bed, abandoned.

He waited a moment, jumping slightly as a burst of sparks flew from her fingertips, knocking over a few books on her desk.

"Why are you awake?"

Levi asked, as if it wasn't already obvious, walking towards the bed and sitting next to her.

(Y/n) whimpered as the bed dipped next to her, looking over at the Captain.

His breath caught in his throat as wide, tear-glassed eyes stared at him pleadingly, soft hiccups leaving the frightened woman.

(Y/n) reached her arms out towards Levi hopefully, the short man sighing and allowing her to wrap her arms around his neck.

He stood with a slight grunt, holding the underside of her thighs as she wrapped her legs around him like a child.

The tired man carried the sniffling female to his room, gently placing her on the mattress before climbing in next to her, the only thing separating them being the abandoned teddy bear from earlier that he'd brought from her room.

"Don't tell anyone okay? Just between us."

Levi whispered, desperately hoping she couldn't hear the frantic pounding of his heart.

(Y/n) nodded sleepily and held out her pinky finger, a soft blush appearing on the pale man's face as he hooked his smallest finger with hers.

A soft smile graced her features as her hand dropped back onto the mattress between them, fingers still linked.

As he tried to process the events that were currently happening, you know, like the woman of his dreams sleeping in the bed next to him, (Y/n) let out a soft hum as she moved closer to him.

She continued to hold her teddy bear to her bosom, though she snuggled close enough to rest her head against his chest.

Now, with the light scent of grass and roses floating through his senses and the feeling of (Y/n)'s sleepy breaths against his chest, Levi hesitantly placed a shaky hand on the back of her head, carefully playing with her hair.

"Damn it..."

He sighed, closing his eyes and looking back up at the ceiling, (Y/n)'s image no longer there. 

----

A/N: If y'all are wondering why the ending is so different from the original it's cause I was getting too many rape 'jokes' in the comments