Freshman Year (Part Two)

Daniel's POV

Daniel; Okay Cool, Give me your number?

Ciara; Sure, 973-xx3-26x33

Daniel; I'm calling you right now,

Ciara; Got it,

Daniel; Make sure you save my number?

Ciara; I got you :)

*Bells rings for second period*

Daniel; See you around?

Ciara; Definitely

**I walk out the class to head over to second period. In the way I see my bros Raymond which everyone calls ray and my other bro Trevor. My two best friends since we was wearing diapers, we basically call each other cousins considering how our moms are. Thanks to them that's how we know each other, if it wasn't for my mom I wouldn't have founded my partners in crime J**

Daniel; Wasssup Y'all? *Daps Trevor and Raymond*

Raymond; Wassup Wassup

Trevor; Wassup! Bro, I swear this school has the hottest honeys. Left and Right I look and the girls get better and better

Raymond; And bigger and bigger *Looking at a girl's behind*

Daniel; y'all are absolutely positively correct! I already met the best one yet!

Raymond; Who? And does she have a sister?

Daniel; Man, I don't know. I just met her but her name is Ciara and she the ultimate 10! Big Brown eyes you could stare into for days. Curves, nice waist, pretty face, long straight hair. She just perfect y'all

Trevor; Dan? Are you in love? *Starts to laugh hysterically*

Daniel; Nah, she just beautiful dawg. I asked her to show me the area.

Trevor; * Laughs * All like show you the area like your daddy hasn't been living here all his life and you haven't been here every weekend.

Daniel; I needed an excuse so I could get to know her better.

Raymond; whatever you say dawg. I'll see y'all later.

Alaya's POV

*Bells Rings for Fifth Period*

**Finally bells rings for lunch time and I get to see my friend Ciara. I wonder how her day is going so far.**

Ciara; Alaya, over here.

*Head over to the table sit with Ciara*

Ciara; Alaya, sit down.

*Whispers to Ciara*

Alaya: Ciara, ain't that the boy from this morning that you were obsessing over?

Ciara; I wasn't obsessing, I just was wondering who he was.

Alaya; Hold on, you was able to pull him? ... By yourself?

Ciara; Yup. *Laughs in excitement*

Alaya; Awww, My little girl is going up!

Ciara; Ight, Ight. I'll give you the details later, but let me introduce y'all.

*Ciara turns to Daniel*

Ciara; Daniel, this is my best friend Alaya!

Alaya; Nice to meet you, Daniel.

**OMG, I can't believe my best friend was able to pull him all by herself. Honestly, I wish I saw him first. I sure could use in during my free timeJ. But the better question who is that friend next to him?**