Let's Make A Steal

Bri's POV

"Hey, guys I got the lightbulbs!"

"SURPRISE!"

Henry yelled in terror and throws the lightbulbs, making them all shatter on the floor.

"What was that for?" Henry asks and Dad pulls him over to us. "It's not my birthday."

"We know." Ri says.

"Give me your head." Charlotte says and puts some hairspray in his hair.

"Just don't put too much in. I can smell it all the way over here." I said waving it away. I am allergic to hairspray.

"Then go downstairs Banana." Dad said and I nodded my head, I didn't even make it to the elevator and I passed out.

Ri's POV (ARI's POV)

"You my weird friend, are gonna be on television." I grin and apply makeup to his cheeks.

"I'll get the shirt." Gooch says and walks away.

"Uh Ray come here." Gooch says and Dad and I go where Gooch was and Bri is passed out.

"Come on." Dad says and Gooch and I help Dad carry Bri to her room.

"Maybe we got a little carried away with the hairspray." I say smelling it and my nose scrunched a little.

A couple of minutes later

"Shirt?" Henry asked and we turn his face back to us.

"What are you rubbing on my face?" Henry asked flinching as I touch him.

"Makeup." Dad responds for me.

"Why?"

"You're going to be on Spin and Win." I announced and Henry beams.

“The game show?” 

“Yep.” Dad says and Gooch returns.

“Hey, which shirt should Henry wear? Gooch one or Gooch two?”

Dad, Charlotte, and I gave him a weird look.

“Neither.” Dad and I say in unison.

“Oh come on.” Gooch complains. “Gooch is the new black.”

“Just pick a different shirt.” I instruct Gooch who wanders away.

“Alright, can someone tell me why we’re doing this?” Henry says, moving us away from him.

“We’ll tell you.” I told Henry.

“Alternating?” Dad asked and I nodded.

“Sure. You start.” Charlotte suggested.

Dad turns Henry to him and puts more makeup on his face. “You know these weird burglaries that've been happening all over town?”