Super Volcano

Third Person's POV

Ari’s POV

Dad,  Charlotte, Bri, and Schwoz are in the Man Cave, and we just received the worst news.

We’re all gonna die.

There’s this volcano 50 miles below the surface and it’s about to explode in two days, which means the entire Earth will melt away.

All of us are gonna die, except for Dad and me because we are indestructible, but he’s still upset about it. Me not so much which is shocking, but I’m fine. Dad’s losing everything and everyone he love's, he’ll be alone.

I don’t wanna die. There’s still so much that I haven’t done in my life, and now a stupid volcano is going to ruin it.

Schwoz was monitoring it’s vitals and calculating when it would explode.

I heard yelling from the elevator and a large thud. I pried my eyes from the screen and looked over to see Henry emerging from the elevator.

“Hey guys. What’s the poops?”

“We’re all gonna die.” Dad tells Henry and his face falls.

“Wha?!”

“You and Ri.” Charlotte mentions and I nod my head a little at her.

“They’re indestructible.” Schwoz adds.

“Yeah I kind of knew that thank you very much.” I said sarcastically and Schwoz walked away.

“We’re all gonna die!” Bri repeats, but emphasizing Henry, Charlotte, Schwoz and her, but not me and Dad.

“Well it’s still bad for me!” Dad cried and I rubbed his shoulder. “Who am I gonna talk to when you’re all dead? I won’t have my other daughter anymore.”

“Woah! Woah!” Henry exclaims. “What is going on here?!”

“That!” Schwoz turns the monitor on and sees molten lava flowing.

“What is that?” Henry asked.

“That is a super volcano 50 miles below the surface of the Earth, right under this town.” I explained and Dad nodded his head at me.

“Oh.” Henry says. “Hey, do you think I should get my teeth whitened?”

“Unbelievable.” Bri shakes her head, in disbelief.

“Henry.” Charlotte says.

“Your teeth?” Dad questions.

“Are you crazy? Two days from now that volcano is going to pop, and you’re worried about your teeth getting whitened!!!” I say and Dad wrapped his arms around me and I calmed down, just a little. At least until Henry says something dumb, which wouldn’t take long.

“Billions of hot lava will spew from the ground and melt everything.” Dad tells Henry, approaching him.

“You mean melt all of Swellview?”