Part 2

Draco P.O.V

Wow, Harry after 8 years just asked if we could be friends. Oh and how adorable he was when shy. I stared at him as he messed with his thumb." Y-You don't have to be my f-friend if you don't w-wanna." he stuttered out seeming on the verge of tears." Oh um that's actually something I've been wanting since 1st year if you don't remember. So I would love to be friends with you." I say stumbling on my words.He starts to smile a huge smile.He seemed........happy when I excepted.Like happier than I have ever seen him in my life.This made me smile.Then out of nowhere he ran down a hallway screaming,"Catch me if you can,Draco."I stood confused for a second then just took off chasing the black headed boy.When I finally caught up we were in front of a door with our names carved on it.Harry just opens the door with no confusion and walks in.I follow him walking inside the big dorm room.It had 2 beds and each had a different bed set.One side was mostly greens and the other was mostly reds.I saw Harry look at his side with......was it disgust I saw in his eyes.Whatever it was I did not like it if Harry's forest eyes were filled with pain and hate."What's wrong Harry?Don't you like red?"I say.He looks at me and says,"Not really.I like blues and greys more if I'm being honest."Wow Harry Potter the gryffindor king,love of my life,and savor of the world just said that he lied to the whole world.