That day...

As another school year started, my everyday starts with a good coffee, a morning walk, and a perfect spot at my favorite café.

As always this café is always busy, full of students and people who loves the smell of freshly brewed coffee and perfectly baked cakes and my personal favorite New York cheesecake.

As i run my fingertips to the pages of my book, a man entered the café and as if the ambience of the place suddenly changed.

I can see his smile from my view as he get to counter. Charming eyes, his presence is unexplainable but his presence is like a good coffee in the morning and coffee that can set your day perfectly, i can hear his voice in the crowd as if my ears focused on him. A few strands of his ash blonde hair were on his face covering his deep dark brown eyes. His unfamiliar face flustered a familiar feeling. By just looking at his features he looks like a Japanese.

'Argh what the hell I am thinking' i said to myself and brought back my attention to my thick law book.

A few minutes later, a familiar face appeared in front of my table, it was him he was holding an iced caramel macchiato and a cheesecake in his hand, his bag was in his shoulders and that smile that sent butterflies through my stomach.

Then he asked "Is this seat taken?" His deep soft voice makes my heart melt easily 'Argh Akira get your shit together for pete's sake answer him' I said to myself

"No you can take it" i said in reply I run my eyes through the whole café I didn't expect that it's the day when this shop is busy.

He put his coffee and a thick book at the table. 'Semi Eita' it was the name indicated at the cup of his coffee. I sip in my coffee to calm myself down. It's not that i feel uneasy but it feels cute like in the movie it's like a meet cute. I look at his ID lace his attending the same school as me.

I tried not to smile but his presence made my lips form a little. I don't want to look at him because it might creep him out but I can't stop staring at him God please he's perfect.

I saw him looking at the book I'm reading and i looked at his book it's about neurons so he's an aspiring doctor hmm maybe a lawyer and doctor fits together? ARGHHHHH HE'S MAKING ME CRAZY

"Miss Akira" one of the staff approach our table he's holding a piece of my favorite New York cheesecake, he put the plate in our table giving him a smile, a smile of confusion.

"Someone told us to gave you your favorite dessert" he said

"Who?" I asked.

He looked at the guy in front of me as if he's telling me something but of course i don't want to assume things but when i saw Kevin the waiter i knew that he's the one. I mean he's the one who gave the cake ayst!

I looked at the guy who's trying to focus on his readings forcing himself not to smile.

"Thank you." I sweetly said

And then the next thing i knew, He's already smiling. Kevin left our table and i took a bite of the cheesecake, aghhhhh heaven! A good coffee and my favorite dessert is everything.

I enjoyed every single bite of the cake as if it is my last one. I took a sip of my coffee while holding the book at my other hand. The guy in front of me is staring at the cake in front of me.

"You want?" I pushed the plate to his direction a little bit. He immediately shook his head and gave me a smile.

As time passes by my heart starts to become light as if it's Saturday night but fuck it's not i came back to my senses and checked my phone