Part 30

"Any last words?" Alistair said, pressing the barrel of the gun between Suga's eyes. You were crying and struggling, begging him to spare Suga. You couldn't bare to think if Suga was killed, wouldn't dream of it. It would be a fate worse than death if he was taken from you.

"Just a question." Suga said defiantly, lifting his head to meet Alistair's piercing gaze. "Do you happen to know what time it is?"

You blinked and even Alistair faltered. It was an out of the blue question. There was no real point to the question, and it seemed so mundane and out of place that you even stopped crying for a second to process what he had just asked.

"What does that have to do with anything? You want me to call your time of death?" Alistair hissed. Suga shrugged, a small smile playing on his face.

"I'm just curious. If I'm going to die anyway, I just figured it'd be nice to know the exact time." He replied lightly. You narrowed your eyes, something in his tone giving you pause. Suga must have been asking this for a reason. He wouldn't just ask the question for kicks. You noticed Luke's watch on the wrist that was wrapped tightly around your chest to keep you from moving. You angled your head to read the time.

"It's midnight." You replied, drawing Alistair and Suga's attention to you. Suga blinked at you and then smiled.

"Oh good, I was hoping it would be." He said, a flicker of excitement and relief passing through his gaze.

"What does the time have to do with anything? What are you planning?" Alistair shot. Suga faced him again and this time, didn't bother hiding his triumphant smile.

Suddenly there was huge explosion from inside the house that rattled the room and caused the ground under your feet to shake hard. Luke's grasp loosened around you and because of your imbalance, you fell over onto the ground. You heard something clatter behind you as Alistair and Luke looked at each other in shock. Alistair pulled the gun back and glared at Suga.

"What the hell was that?" He snarled. Suga shrugged just as yells and shouts could be heard from the floor above. Both Alistair and Luke looked up frantically at the chaos occurring on the floor above. Still on the floor, you peered next to you to see the knife Luke had been using on the floor next to you. Blood rushed through your ears and you grabbed it. You inched your way over to Suga's chair, trying to keep as quiet and quick as you could as to not draw attention to yourself. You pressed the knife into Suga's hands behind his back. His head whipped to you in surprise. You released the knife when it was firmly in his hand and leaned forward over him you wrapped your arms around him, like you were hugging him for protection.

"Fuck." Alistair hissed and gestured at his men. "Don't let them escape. I'll take care of this." He pointed at Luke. "Control your whore." With that, he left the room and Luke grabbed you around the waist. You screamed as he pulled you away from Suga's body.

"Get off me, you psycho, get off!" You screamed, kicking and flailing wildly. Luke grabbed your arms and twisted them behind your back.

Suddenly there were a couple of gasps from the other men in the room. Both you and Luke paused as Suga stood up from the chair, the zip tie cut and the knife in his hand. You grinned as he gave you wink before springing into action.

You planted your feet on the ground, pulling hard against Luke's grasp. He struggled to keep you contained. You lifted your foot up and stomped on his toes hard, causing him to yelp and lift his foot off the ground. You lifted your other leg and delivered a swift kick behind him to his other knee. He buckled and his grip on your loosened.

You yanked yourself out of his grasp and turned around, your hands clenching to fists. You drew your fist back and aimed for the softest part on his face that would still hurt like a bitch: his nose. Your fist slammed into his nose as Luke cried out in pain, falling over from the force of the punch. You fist stung from the impact and you shook out your hand as Luke fell on his knees and lifted his hands to his now-spurting bloody nose.