winter

He looks over to find her sleeping peacefully on the futon. The switching of the television channels mirror his thoughts on how to wake her. He decides. He gets up from the sofa chair and gently plays with a piece of her hair as she sleeps. He watches her eyes dance behind her eye lids as she dreams. She wears a bright red fleece turtle neck that was baggy enough to fall to her knees. Since the fire place was on, all she had under was bright lilac underwear. She was curled up on the futon and he thinks of putting wool socks on her feet like his. As he continues to play with her hair, getting his fingers lost in between every strand, he pushes her slippers to one side with a foot and quickly, but carefully, lays beside her. Never letting go of her hair in his hand, he gently kisses her on the forehead. She smiles and frowns simultaneously. He releases her hair. Wearing socks and underwear , he lightly grabs her hand and places it on his abdomen. He can feel her body warmth jumping unto his. He cuffs her hand and contemplates again on how to wake her. He decides he will just kiss her gently many times on her lips. Kissing her bottom lip, she smiles. He kisses her top. He feels her heat as her cheeks turn pink with blush. He gently licks the bottom. Then the top. She lets out a low mmm as she smiles, deepening the dimples on her cheek. He kisses her teeth and quickly squeezes her hand. He lets her go and swiftly reaches for the duvet. He covers them both, right before she wraps an arm around his neck, pulling him closer to kiss.