°¤ 1 ¤°

{Demon and Angel}

MANGA SPOILER WARNING!!
Inspired by Zero_TheSilentKiller
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You're running around a garden with beautiful flowers, and your friend Muzan Kibutsuji runs after you laughing.

Muzan -
"hey Y/N! wait for me!"

He giggles.

As you two play tag with each other. Both of your parents watch both of you and smile. But then, Muzan feels uncomfortable... So did you. And then, the both of you guys fell onto the ground unconscious...

× later ×

You woke up. And you see Muzan already awake before you... You two Ste sitting on two beds that are beside each other. You heard a few adults talking outside the room.

Doctor
" I'm so sorry to give you this devastating news but... Unfortunately, your children had fallen into a rare disease. The both of them will never live over the age of 20... "

Muzan started sweating when hears the chat. He's been near to death since he was born. Now here is it, he's now stuck with this goddamned disease with his best friend, (Y/n).

(Y/n) feels her heart breaks into pieces when she heard her and Muzan's parents cry with the news.

(M/n)
" no no no..! Why?! Why my beloved daughter?! She is a good girl all her life with Muzan why is this happening to them..?! "

Muzan looks at (Y/n), his eyes filled with worry and fear.
He doesn't want to die, especially when (Y/n) had to die with him. He weakly reaches his hand out to (Y/n) and holds her hand gently. The (h/c) color girl look at Muzan with fear-filled eyes.

(Y/n)
" a-are we going to die..? "

(Y/n) ask as she was close to crying, then Muzan crawl to her and cups her cheek.

Muzan
" h-hey! It's okay, (N/n)! I'm sure the doctor will cure us... I'm sure... Trust me. "

Muzan said as he gives you a determined look. (Y/n) nods slowly as she wipes her tears away.

(Y/n)
" pinky promise?"

Muzan
" mhm! Pinky promise! "

Muzan said. As (Y/n) smiles softly at him...

It's been years, Muzan had tried to find any doctor to find at least one way to cure both his and (Y/n)'s disease.
He had found a doctor who had excellent medical skills. The doctor had made two different medicines for (Y/n) and Muzan.

Muzan
" wait... Why are the medicines different? "

Muzan asks the doctor.

The Doctor
" there's no more indigent for the medicine so I made a different one. But I'm sure that will work, so who you want to take first?"

Muzan thinks for a while as he looks at (Y/n).

Muzan
" let... Her first."

He said.
The doctor nods as he let (Y/n) took the medicine. And then he let Muzan take the other medicine...

It's been days, DAYS.
Muzan was lying on the bed, panting as he feels frustrated.

Muzan
" those medicines didn't F*CKING work... "

Muzan mumbles as veins popped on his face as he glares at the doctor that are turning his back at him as he was doing other things.
While (Y/n) was sleeping beside him. He was angered. The medicine didn't make them recover instead it had worsened. Muzan grabbed a knife from the doctor's bag as he stare at the doctor from behind in rage.

And then, he killed the doctor.

But that was the moment he realized, his strength was increased. He feels... Strong and different.
But then he heard (Y/n) yawn as she slowly sits up from her futon and opens her eyes. Her eyes widened in shock as she screams when he saw the doctor's dead body.

Her scream had alerted both (Y/n) and Muzan's fathers as the men quickly runs into the room and sees the bloody scene.
(Y/n)'s father quickly runs to her as he hugs her tightly, trying to calm her down. While Muzan's father looks at him as he points at him, his body trembling in fear.

Muzan's father
" y-you... What you don-"

Before he can finish his word. Muzan bites into his own father's neck as he screams in agony and falls onto the floor.
Muzan tastes the blood...

Muzan
' s-so good... I-It tastes... Good... '

He thinks as he ripped the meats off his father's neck as he screams again. Blood splashes around the wall as (Y/n)'s father holding onto his dear daughter.
But then he feels something on her daughter's back... Something is growing out of her daughter's skin.

(Y/n)
" d-dad... I-It hurts... I-IT HURTS..!! "

(Y/n) screams as a pair of white wings grow out of her back. With some blood stained onto the feathers as her skin was ripped open.
(Y/n)'s father nearly panics. But he doesn't know what to do. Everything is too sudden... Why is this happening?!

While Muzan is already eating his father. His father lies on the pool of blood on the ground, lifeless. He had died from blood loss...

¤ few days later...¤

After the incidents, (Y/n)'s family decided to leave Muzan's household. Even though he and (Y/n) are cured. But they're not humans anymore.
They can heal any wounds in a split second, they can't die from aging or attack.
But Muzan needs human flesh to eat and no longer can walk into the sun. Cause if he do that, he would die.

(Y/n)'s family can't stand (Y/n) around that monster. So they took (Y/n) and leaves Muzan's household.
As Muzan was angered, after the years with (Y/n), he had feelings for her. He was just about to propose to her until he heard the news that her family had lefts.

It affects him a lot, especially after he became a demon. He's been mentally unstable and was cold and awful to the other.
Even though he had 5 wives before, they're not (Y/n). Not his beloved, so. He acts mean towards them and just lets them die one by one...

And he had two-goal in his life.
Find the blue Spider Lily, the last thing he needs from becoming immortal, a perfect being. So he could live a life forever without the fear of death.

Find his beloved (Y/n), he doesn't want to use her for his benefit. Instead, he wants to spend his never-ending life with her, forever and after.

<ends>