°¤ 4 ¤°

{The Angel's Anger}

It's been another hundred years, (Y/n) had been taking a break for a while. Aneri had decided to wander around the world. Not only to fulfill her curiosity, but she also wants to give (Y/n) some personal space. After what happened to Yoriichi.
And now, (Y/n) is all recovered. But don't know what to do...

Her eyes lit open as she thinks of an idea. (Y/n) remembered about the Demon Slayer Corps that Yoriichi told her. So then (Y/n) encountered the Ubuyashiki, Muzan's family's descendants.
Because Muzan, a demon had existed in their family. They had been cursed with a disease, most infants can barely survive since birth.

(Y/n) had tried to help them with a blessing. But they still would die at the age of 30...
(Y/n)'s heart nearly breaks when they had through something like this. But the Ubuyashiki reply her with a gentle smile.

" it's okay... (L/n)-San, we know you tried. But to stop the curse of the Ubuyashiki, all we had to do is eliminate him... Muzan Kibutsuji, the one who started it all... We're very thankful that you've tried to help us, but don't worry. No matter how long it takes, soon... I'm pretty sure Kibutsuji will soon be gone. "

(Y/n) were surprised, they were gentle and understanding. Just like a loving parent trying to cheer their child up.
(Y/n) promised them, that she will help them to defeat Muzan. That's Te moment where the first Angel, (Y/n) (L/n) had joined the Demon Slayer Corps...

.
.
.
.
.
.

Daki
" C'mon you damned pigeon... Answer my question... "

Sash locked her in place as it's piercing into the girl's skin. The girl looks at Daki with a determined look. Her dark-red eyes glare at the pretty demon.

Aneri
" I will never tell y-you anything... About (Y/n)-S-Sama... "

The girl said. But her tone clearly speaks out the fact that the pain is affecting her. She may be an Angel, the perfect creature who is immortal and immune to the sun. But she still could feel the pain...

But she never forgets how (Y/n) saves her from death... She was a gentle, kind, and loving lady. That Aneri fully adores with all her heart.
She never had the thoughts to control or manipulate Aneri, (Y/n) let her be. Allowing her to do what she likes, respect her privacy...

Daki
" keeping quiet, huh? Well even though you can't die. But you'll feel the pain anyways, I'll smash your organs into mud unless you tell everything about the Angel that the man has been seeking for.. "

As the sash gets tighter and tighter. Aneri groaned at the pain as blood are leaking out of her, staining the sash...
As she was prepared for the massive pain... A light struck onto them.

All the sash that is restraining Aneri was cut off. Saki's eyes widened in surprise, and then a figure appeared. As it's holding Aneri in her arms.
And Aneri knows who is it...

Aneri
" (Y-Y/n)... Sama..? "

Aneri said weakly, (Y/n) look at Aneri. The blood that mixed on her red-colored kimono. (Y/n) feels her heart broken.

(Y/n)
" it's okay... Aneri, I'm here.. "

(Y/n) said in a soothing and gentle voice, trying to comfort Aneri. Then (Y/n) look at the demon girl.
As a figure growing out of her back. As (Y/n) gets herself ready.

Gyuutaro
" ah... Speak of the Angel... He will be very pleased to meet you.. "

The very skinny man, with weird marks on his body. He spins his sickle as many blood-like thin blades charged at the Angels.
(Y/n) immediately used her wings to block the attack, cuts appeared on her once beautiful wings as blood spread out of the cuts. (Y/n) sweats as she tried to endure the pain.

Aneri saw the blood on (Y/n)'s wings. She was stunned. (Y/n) was hurt. She's bleeding. She was harmed...

No
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No
No

Aneri
" (Y/N)-SAMA!!!! "

Aneri roared in anger. (Y/n) jumped as she was startled. Gyuutaro and Daki didn't expect this too.
But Daki immediately uses her sash as they fly to the Angels. But the remaining sash that is cut off by (Y/n) that stained with Aneri's blood was still on the ground.
The blood suddenly grows out a large spike as it stabbed the sash, blocking the attack. More spikes grow out of Aneri's blood from the sash as it grows larger and longer and stabbed onto the demon siblings.

Daki gagged as the spikes stabbed onto her stomach as she falls onto the ground immediately. Gyuutaro with the spike onto his chest as he grits his teeth in pain.
(Y/n) took this chance and quickly flies into the dark sky with Aneri, escaping from the demon siblings...

<ends>