Tobias x Emilio: sleep over??part-3

Emilios POV:

I wonder when Tobias will get here...what should we do? Crap- I have nothing planned! Maybe we could just watch a movie?

I was lost in my thoughts until I was interrupted by knocking on the door. I heard my mom open the front door and welcome someone in, I assumed it was Tobias and not to my surprise I was right. I went downstairs and smiled, "nice to see you could make it."

Tobias POV:
I looks around as I was greeted and welcomed inside by whom seemed to be Emilios mother. I smiled politely and thanked her before noticing a familiar face come downstairs, "Nice to see you could make it," Emilio spoke in a soft voice accompanied by a smile.

I nod, "thank you for inviting me..so Uhm-"
Emilio got the hint right away, "oh! You can put your stuff up in my room..follow me" he said leading the way to his room.
I followed looking around as I did..his house was quite cozy and very quiet, I liked it. He opened the door to his room and let me in first. I walked in and placed my things on the bed before turning to him and asking, "so what should we do? I've never done anything like this so I'm not very familiar with what kind of activities you usually do."
I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

Emilios POV:

This was what I was struggling with earlier, ACTIVITIES!! I'm not go with having company over let alone having someone over for a sleepover. But I remembered my idea to just watch a movie,
"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Movie? Uhm sure?" He answers quite unsure about the idea, but I nod and grab my laptop going on Netflix. He look for a movie for the both of us and set the laptop on the bed.

Tobias POV:
I watch as Emilio worked the piece of modern technology..father had always said this stuff was witchcraft and I never really understood why he said such words.
He sits next to me on the bed and placed it down to where we both can see it from a comfortable position. I watched him press play on the film and turned my attention to the screen. I heard Rudy speak of these " Movies"and this was quite different from what I thought he meant.

Emilio then spoke, "so...I don't mean to pry but..."

//HAHAHA CLIFFHANGER-///