Tobias x Emilio: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) smut

CHILDREN RUN AWAY!!!!! PLEASE ITS NOT SAFE HERE! IT GOES STRAIGHT INTO SMUT SO DONT EVEN TRY TO READ YHE FIRST PARAGRAPH!!))

Tobias POV:

All I remember is me and Emilio working on our project on his bedroom floor and.... now we're on his bed...my hands traveling up and down his body like an unexplored cave, I could feel every shiver and movement his body made and it made the room feel hotter. My mind went fuzzy and all i saw was Emilios body laid out under me completely free for the taking. My head said stop but my gut pushed me to keep going. I kissed emilios neck leave small marks and hickeys not quite sure what he would do about them later.

This is wrong...

But..but why should i care?

Murder is worse and obviously theres no turnjbg back...

Emilios POV:

"T-tobias~...p-please-" i was cut off by tobiass hands wrapping around my neck making my gasp in pleasure as his slender fingers tightened around my neck. I could fell my body shiver in delight at the most desired sensation...God i hope he left marks on me... i wanted him to choke me..make me his...and only his..

God he is perfect~

I feel him pulled his hands away from my neck and pulled off his shirt soon followed by my own. Soon the rest of clothes were scattered on my bedroom floor... He pulled me into a deep kiss his tongue forcing its way into my mouth, it exploded every inch making me moan in response.
He pulled away leaving me breathless and panting, "t-tobias~ p-please just-"

"Just what~?" He teased a smirk on his face.

I feel my face heat up as i then let two words I've imagined saying for awhile now out of my mouth,

"F-Fuck me~~"

Tobias's smirk only got wider as he thrusted his hips forward pushing into me with force that i wasn't prepared for..i moan loudly covering my mouth to help muffle my cries of pleasure slight pain. My body burned as tobias thrusted deep inside of me his right hand still having a grip on my neck. I soon gave up on covering my moans and dropped my hands down to grip the bed sheets.

"Ah~ t-tobias~! F-fuck~" was all that came out of my mouth as he pounded into me. The words flew out of my mouth without me even realizing.

Tobias POV:

He's beautiful....
His expression with his red flustered face, dazed eyes, and fucked faced expression made it all the better...his moans that consisted of mostly my name made me want to pound him into next week... his freckled body reminded me of constellations next to the dark hickeys i felt on his fragile, pale, skin. My breath began to become a bit labored and my stomach turned soon followed by a wave of ecstasy that was far to overwhelming. I looked down panting to see emilio panting as well... he pulled me down into a softly kiss before letting me rest my head on his chest...

Im going straight to hell~

////Me to buddy- (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') this was suggested by a horny shipper so i hope you liked it!///