chapter 1: why i did what i did

*JOSH'S P.O.V*

Once I got off the plane, I jumped in the car and told the driver to drive off. I could see Dylin, Massie, Lucy, the twins, and drew yelling for me to stop the car. I didn't tell anybody where autumn said to look for her because I wanted to be the only one to rescue her no matter how hard it was gonna be. I would seriously take a bullet for autumn, and OK maybe I did get a little jealous when I heard some random boy answer for autumn.

Now I had found the place and am getting held down by two men. And you know how I said I was gonna beat up the guy who took autumn away from me? Well that's not even possible right now with two body builders holding me down.

I look at the man holding me on the right and notice he has brown hair with tattoo on his face that I can't quite see but I know it's probably a symbol of the love he has for the guy on the left who has the exact same tattoo.

Then i look at the guy who is in my face talking shit.

"You coming for your slutty girlfriend, trying to rescue her. You must have thought that it would've been easy huh?"

I start to boil up inside

"She's not a slut, you dickhead loser, and she better be safe"

"Oh that's funny how you think she's not a slut because just an hour before, we were having sex and she was loving it. Man is she such a pretty bitch"

I can tell he was lying but I got angry anyways.

"You better not have put one finger on her or-"

"Or what?! Your gonna hurt me or better yet kill me?! Do it I beg of you"

I actually tried to get loose but the body builders just held me down with more strength.

"Oh that's right" he said  sarcastically

"you can't"

Then he looked at the body guards

"Throw him outside and make sure he doesn't come back in"

Then he turned back to me and smiled

"Your girlfriend will be safe with me"

He turns to walk away.

"That's OK. I'll be back and I'll beat the shit out of you just for saying that. You can be a bitch now and have these fuckers hold me down but when I come back, and I will, I'm gonna make you wish you were never born"

By the time I finished he was already gone, but I said it anyways.

The security threw me outside, shut the doors, and locked them.

When they walked away I tried every door just in case they forgot to lock one (which they didn't )

I started pacing back and forth wondering how the hell I was gonna rescue autumn now when I heard her.

"Josh.....?"

I looked up and saw autumn about to jump out a little door into the dumpsters

"Autumn!"