The art of love. He loves you.

The art of love

Without love there is no life. I believe it is our greatest need and desire. Here is the art of love. Its beauty and how we can find it.

Every art needs practice – hopefully every day. Love is the same we need to practice and apply it – especially if we want it. Any art is appreciated, but if it wants to be appreciated its value must be known.

Now first of all here is two crucial facts.

God knows your value. He loves you.

To love is an art, because now everyone can do it and not everyone knows its value, but here is another things you are Gods art.

Psalm 139 verse 13-14

for it was You who created my inward parts; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I will praise You because I have been fearfully and wonderfully make

He made you according to His will and taste. He made every hair on your head. To think that He made YOU the way HE wanted – is a wonderful feeling.

Another thing. God LOVED the world so much that He sent His only son to die on the cross for our sins.

John 3 verse 16: For God loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,

Okay now back to art when I was inspired to write this the title the art of love was given to me, and then realised what a wonderful ART it is love

I said that we cannot appreciate something if we dont know its value

There are not accidents I was meant share the things I found.

Here are some of the most expensive art in the world. That is how we value art right? Price?

Coming in at number 5 we have a bold and confusing Number 17A by Jackson Pollock valued at $200 million

In fourth place Nafea Faa Ipoipo valued at $210 million.

Third place we have The Card Players by Paul Cezanne valued at $250-300million

For second place is Interchange by Willem de Kooning valued at $300 million.

Finally first place is Salvator Mundi by Leonardo da Vinci sold for $450.3 million at an auction. It is an oil painting of Jesus Christ in renaissance clothing. Now that is art for you the most valued work of art in the world a painting of Jesus Christ by the man who painted the Mona Lisa and the last supper. Strange actually, because the other painting of Leonardo da Vinci overshadowed this one – Salvator Mundi. I have never seen this painting anywhere before it is not part of all the very famous paintings, but one thing is certain it is the most valued in the world amazing.

The value of Jesuss art is the most beautiful thing in the world. Now what does this have to do with anything? Love?

Art is measured by its value

Love is an art

Its the most valuable thing in the world to have love and to be loved

When God put it in my heart to google what is the most expensive painting in the world my heart melted. There He was I didnt think it would be that painting I had no idea How wonderful – I LOVED IT.

It was perfect and it makes sense. He truly is the God of love.

Another beauty of Gods love is you dont have to take a daisy and pluck the petals one by one and say after each petal He loves me and the petal plucked after that He loves me not. The last petal then will fall on he loves me or he loves me not, but that is the beauty of it.

God gives you the whole daisy you dont have to wonder if he loves you or not

Psalm 26 verse 3: For your steadfast love is before my eyes, and I walk in your faithfulness.

1 Corinthians 13 verse 4 – Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.

Without love there is no life. We will live, but not feel alive. Open your heart and feel the Lords love.

You are worthy of His love. Love Him.

To love is not a hard thing to do. You just let go and open up. You cannot receive with closed hands.

It might be hard for you to love others maybe or open up to them, but open up to Jesus. The one and the only one who can accept you with open arms and love you with no end.

Jeremiah 31 verse 3 – The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.

The love of the Lord is a beautiful thing. Truly and art

It is powerful - Never ending, ever-lasting and unfailing.

God loves you GOD IS LOVE

Appreciate the art of His love.

Akiane Kramarik was taught by God to paint. Go watch the videos its amazing. Some more amazing art to admire.

Quick story - in the previous story I wrote about the fortune cookie my friend got. One of the two quotes I go was - "To love is to forgive".