chapter 40

Another star award will soon arrive the kingdom. Men, women and children were all excited for the award. Children were playing, adults we discussing about their favorite knights.

To sum up everyone was busy preparing for the event. (Y/n) was walking around the captain, she couldn't help but smile seeing a lively place.

Cheering, singing, even betting for their knights. Oh how lively the capital was. Only 3 more weeks before the star awards arrive and everyone was busy for that day.

-----------

Thud!

A pile of papers were drop down on Julius' desk. Marx sigh frustrated that their wizard king was nowhere to be seen. He spend his whole morning looking for their wizard king, but he was no where to be seen.

He rub his face with both hands frustrated with his work. More pile of papers were place on the desk and still no sign of the wizard king.

Knock knock

He heard a knock on the door, he pull out his pocket watch to check the time. "It's lunch time. That's probably (Y/n) at the door." He said to himself, he place the watch back to his pocket. "Come in" he called.

(Y/n) open the door with a bright smile on her face. "Good day Marx~!" She greeted once she saw Marx in the office.

"Good day (Y/n)." He greeted back. (Y/n) noticed pile of papers placed on Julius' desk.

She sweat drop knowing that Julius had run off somewhere. "Julius hasn't return yet?" She ask.

Marx nod his head then pinch the bridge of his nose. "No, apparently his too busy playing hide and seek!" He exhale trying to calm himself.

(Y/n) giggle by his little out burst, she place a hand on his shoulder calming him down. "Why don't we have a tea while waiting for him." She suggested showing a sweet smile.

Marx sigh and nod. "Thank you (Y/n), a tea would be great."

The duo settled on the coach sipping tea and eating pastry. Marx and (Y/n) had chat about their morning activity. It help Marx lessen his stress chatting with his friend.

"Ugh! My head's been killing me for days. I tell you (Y/n) working with the wizard king is no joke." He explains as he massage his temples. (Y/n) nod understanding Marx's stress.

She could see that Marx's been putting a lot of effort working with Julius, it really wasn't easy being escaped by the wizard king. It must be a pain in the head.

"I know how you feel Marx, when I have my craps everything seems more stressful." She said then took a sip on her tea.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

"I'm not having cramps (Y/n)!" Marx yell.

(Y/n) giggle seeing Marx funny reaction. "Hehehe neither am I Marx." She joked.

(″・ิ_・ิ)っ

But this caught Marx off guard.

"Wait... Are you late (Y/n)?" He ask.

(Y/n) place her tea on the table them pick up a plate of pastry. "I think I am, I haven't been late before. It's been a week already." She explained then munch on her pastry like their discussion was no big deal.

Marx was just staring at her not knowing what to say. Was she pregnant with Julius' baby?

So many question pop in his mind. How will this going to end? He frown his brow then place a hand on her shoulder. "Does Julius know about this?" He ask.