𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

A/N: Hi guys! Welcome to my first story. I just wanted to say at the very beginning that I'm Polish and English isn't my first language, but for a month and a half I have my matura exams and this book is going to be my little preparation for that. So I hope you'll enjoy it! And special thanks to AHSFAN17 for reading this as a first person and helping me.

Y/N -Your Name
Y/L/N - Your Last Name
Italic- Your Thoughts

Y/N -Your Name Y/L/N - Your Last Name Italic- Your Thoughts

I've always felt that I'm so much different then my family. It wasn't only about the fact that I was gay, but it also had an impact on the relationship that I was having with my parents. 'The thing' that I'm supposed to talk about is that...That I'm a witch. Yeah, I know. It's really messed up, but it's true. One thing that is much more messed up is the fact that I've been growing in the family of witch hunters so it isn't pretty. My powers has began to show just a two years ago and I had discoverd them by accident...Horrible accident. I've never been the person that people like, I was the weirdo, but I've never let myself hid into the background, that just wasn't for me and probably that's why people in my school hated me so much. There was one particular girl that have always treated me like a piece of shit, her name was Sam and OF COURSE she happend to be one of the most popular girls in school, how original. When she was around I have always pretend to not hear all of the horrible things that she was talking about me, but that one day I couldn't resist anymore. One year ago, my beloved brother killed himself and we never found why he did it. It truly devasted me. He was the only member of my family that really had loved me and now he was gone...Just like that. So when I heard that bitch talking that my brother killed himself because 'He hated his sister so much that he prefered to be dead than be able to see my fucking face again.' I just snapped, I've never been furious like that in my entire life and the second before I was going to punch her I told her, looking straight into her hazel eyes to kill herself. I didn't even had a chance to beat her ass, her eyes just go blank and she walked past me towards the open window. No one has even the chance to react as she jumped right out the window. I was paralysed, people around me started to scream and ran down the stairs to ran outside the school and see Sam lying in a pool of blood that came from her broken head and her brain, now fully exposed for the world. When I finally realized what happend I just ran away from school, I took a glance at the body when I was outside for the moment I thought I was going to puke. I pushed my way through the crowd of student and just ran, ran for so long that in the end it was hard for me to catch my breath. I sat under the tree and buried my face in my hands. What just happend? I thought to myself. I told her to kill herself and she did it...What the fuck is wrong with me? I started to tremble and tears gathered in my eyes. Y/N WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST DID?! I scream at myself in my mind. I already knew the answer for the first question. In my family no one has ever had powers, they were witch hunters, they were killing anyone who was showing any kind of magical abillities, they sacrificed their life to get rid of this 'devil seed' and now it turns out that I'm also part of that 'devils seed' and I knew that I wasn't safe in my house anymore. There were witnesses, they saw the whole incident  and for sure they are going to talk about this to the police and when my parents will hear about this strange accident they will arrange all the pieces of the puzzle together that will lead them to me. I couldn't stay at my house, I have to go, hid myself, and even though I was 19 at the time, I knew that my life depended on it and that I would survive, even alone...At least I hoped so... I got up from the ground, my legs were a little shaky but I knew I had to go to my house and pack my backpack now and disappear, until no one is there. 

And that's how my 'adventure' began...

*Now. (Two years later)*

I was at my motel room, lying on the small, not the most comfortable bed and looking at the ceiling. I menaged to survive for two years, I didn't know if my family was searching for me or if they just didn't gave a shit about me, but in the end I feel at least a little bit safer than on the beginning of my run away. I was almost at the end of my journey to the New Orleans. A two weeks ago a beautiful older woman appeared on the news station as a guest and she told about the school for witches, it was called Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies and the blond lady was the headmistress of it and also...she called herself as 'The Supreme' which meant that she was the most powerful witch on the entire Coven and kept her watch over it. When I heard it I almost immediately called to the mentioned academy, that was the thing that I was searching for so long. Finally the opportunity to learn how to control my powers. During these two years, I had a few unpleasant situations with my abilities in the lead role so I wanted so badly to have dominance above my powers and not the opposite. 

So when I called, a woman with a soft voice answered and introduced herself as Zoe. I tell her a little about myself and my current situatuon. I didn't mention that I grew up in a witch hunters family, not now, I was scared that the girl would hang up and the only chance to learn anything would disappear from me. 

I stopped at the motel for a couple of hours to take a shower and rest for a little bit before the last hours of journey to my new home. I lay on the bed for a little bit longer and than I got up dressed myself in a black oversized t-shirt that I tucked in a tight-fitting, checked mini skirt, than I put on a leather jacket and a black ankle boots I took my bags and went to check out of the motel, then to the bus stop and started the last hours of my trip.

*Five hours later*

When I arrived at the New Orleans I was mesmerised by the city and I can swear on my life that I felt a huge amount of magic surrounding  me. I analyzed every single building I was passing by, every tree, any human that was near me. I didn't know why I felt so happy, the stress seems to have flown far away from me and then I stopped in front of a huge, white building of the Robichaux's Academy. I bit my lower lip being astonished by the sight of it. I stood like that for a couple of seconds. 'Welcome home, Y/N.' I whispered after a while to myself and I went up the steps of the building. I took a deep breath and knocked on the big doors and than the stress came back to me. I started to play with my fingers when I heard doors being open. I look up and saw that tall, beautiful witch. Her hair fell in perfect curls over her shoulders covered with a delicate material of a white blouse. Her big brown eyes seems to glow with joy. Her plump lips formed into a big smile the second she saw me. 'You must be Y/N Y/L/N. Nice to meet you. I'm Cordelia Goode.' she says. 

A/N: So I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment and share your thoughts with me. :)