synopsis ~~ desicions

Decisions.

We make lots of them in our daily lives, don't we? Some of them are bigger and some of them are less significant.

But have you ever wondered what would have happened if we took the other alternative in those smaller decisions?

That was something Madelyn Moore was not supposed to worry about.

She is determined about her choices and her ambitions. Independent is a word that fits her very well. She's caring and sweet towards her loved ones. Towards most of the people, she always tries to convince them that she has and will have a perfect life. But does she?

It is Josh's place to rediscover that. But how? They split years ago.

Josh Anderson. What a hottie he is. Typical fuckboy on the outside: foolish behavior, always with his "bros", a long list of girls wishing they can be his next one-night stand... kinda cliché. But on the inside, is he really like that? Unfortunately, not many people know the real Josh, barely anyone does.

Will Madelyn be capable of earning that privilege, again? Even after having already had her chance with him?

Are second chances really worth it? I guess we'll just have to find that one out.

~~~~

OMG !! here's the prologue / synopsis !!! I'm soo exited to start, this is completly new for me. 😇

I know this part is much shorter than the writer's introduction and I'll try to make the rest of the chapters at least 1000 words long, I promise. 🙇🏻‍♀️

I was thinking to post a part with each character's aesthetic. I have 3 characters done so far, but I'm not sure...

I hope you like it and if you want, comment what you think (with respect always pleasee !) 😌

Here's today's quotee !  [i feel like this is probably Madelyn's mantra]

Hope you all have a great day! 👐🏽

Clara :))