Hang

Sans froze as he enters the room of the girl he adores with all his heart, the sound of a stretched out rope tied onto the ceiling of the room filled his non existent ears, swinging as it holds the heavy load that is the girl in front of him.

"Chara... why... what...," he stutters, unable to form words as he stumbles further inside her domain.

He took a deep breath

"Chara what the fuck are you doing?" He asked calmly.

"Oh I'm just... hanging around," Chara responded nonchalantly.

"Upside down? With a fucking noose? You edgy child-"

"I'm bo~red, shut up ya prick?" Chara cut him off, her arms now crossed, pouting at the same time.

"Why can't you be normal for once?" Sans asked, staring right at the girl's upside down face.

"Define normal, skeleton- Ack!" She got cut off as she fell head first onto the carpeted floor of her room, causing Sans to wheeze as a result.

"Awww Chara fallen for me," he joked in between laughs.
"Obviously, asshole," Chara responds, rubbing the back of her head.

"If you're so bored, we could hang around the couch... not upside down though," Sans invited the girl, receiving a little laugh from her before she replied,

"Sure, let's hang,"

(A little wholesome ish short oneshot to prove I am still alive.
Hello darling!)