My Smiling Weirdo Cat

(Requested by KittyKatTats1 , thx for requesting dude!)

Chara

"Chara dear, would it be okay if you closed up shop today? Something came up" Mom asked me her hands help together as if asking desperately. I sigh and replied with a simple 'okay'.

Apparently mom had something come up, Undyne, a friend that is supposedly staying at her house for a week, have decided to cook, of course she panicked, last time Undyne cooked was a total disaster, she nearly burned the house down with her "hardcore cooking".

'Fishy...' I thought jokingly.

With that I continued with running the shop until 6PM, closing time, made sure nothing is wrong before leaving, nearly forgot to lock the door, but that's okay now.

Just as I was a few blocks away from that place, I felt as if a drop of something wet fell on my head, then another, and another, and another,
Until it just came pouring down, I cursed under my breath for not bringing an umbrella with me and ran.

After awhile of running, I finally arrived at home, I tried catching my breath from running, nearly got hit by a speeding motorcycle but I stopped right before it could hit me, but the downside is, my clothes are all drenched with not only rainwater, but dirt as well.

"Damn asshole," I cursed but decided 'oh well' and just decided to just let it be and just get inside the comfort of my own home.

Meow!

I heard a meow coming from behind me, I turned around, looking for the source of the sound, and there I found a white fluffy cat with ocean blue eyes, but this white cat isn't so normal, he has a permanent grin on his face, in which I find cute.

I felt pity for this cat, out in the pouring rain, probably cold and hungry, so I tried to carry him inside, but the problem is, I tried approaching him multiple times, he didn't seem to trust humans apparently. That didn't stop me though, I became sort of desperate to get him inside so he wouldn't die of hypothermia and hunger. I was determined to get him inside.

So I went inside to get some raw salmon and tried to lure him to come to me, so can capture him, and wouldn't you know it, it worked, though not without a couple struggles here and there.

I placed him in my bathroom, so that there wouldn't be that much of a mess outside. I began to dry him with a spare towel and maybe tried to clean his fur a little bit. He's been still, but still shaken, "Still don't trust me yet huh bud?" I asked, as if he could respond, I sigh.

"Well, now I'm the one who needs a clean up," I say to the cat, but really, I'm mostly talking to myself, so shower I did, of course I didn't pay much mind to the cat seeing me bathe since it is a cat, and plus even if the cat MAGICALLY turns to a human, there is a curtain.

After the shower, I tried getting the cat to trust me by looking it up on the internet, apparently you can try waiting for the cat while it's eating to prove to it that you aren't a threat, who knew. By the end of the day, there was a small improvement. He would let me pet him freely, but still wouldn't let me carry him. But I was determined to make him trust me. Thanks Frisk for rubbing off on me.

10 days Time Skip

Couple of days since I've had Sans, yes that's his name, a weird name I know, but he picked it while I was looking at fonts names and pawed the Comic Sans one.

"What? Comic Sans?"

Meow!

"You want that as your name or something?"