Chapter 3

Jisoo Pov

I woke up with brightness in my face.

"Where am I???" I ask myself

"Your at a hospital" a sudden voice said I looked at where it came from and see a girl???

"Who are you???" I ask being panicked again

"Oh I'm Jennie Kim you're neighbor at the hotel" she said

"Oh! Uh- nice to meet you then, I'm sorry if I didnt know who you are but can I ask if my parents are here??" I ask politely not sounding rude

"Yeah, they just buy some medicines for you and as the doctor said we need to take care of you cause you might get black out again and we dont want to refuse the ofer of you're parents, so yeah!" She said.

"Wait! We?? You mean there's other who will take care of me!!!!!" I shout

"Hey- " her sentence got cut when the room open revealing my parents.

"Yah!!! Eomma why would I need a more than one person who will take care of me!!!?!??!" I ask shouting.

" Jisoo stay calm that's your mother who your talking to" Appa said.

" But Appa! Why do I need a person who will take care of me!" I said with a now calm voice

" Cause you're sick baby" he said

" Do they already know what was my sick right now, they just always give me medicines and drugs but didn't tell us what is my symptom!!" I shout, tears brimming down.

" Oh darling! Don't be sad mom and dad is here for you" eomma scoop me.

" Thanks eomma" I said happily

As we we're having a moment the door opened and the doctor come in.

"Hi Mr and Mrs Kim, we already check the test to her and find out that she have a two symptoms" the doctor said making me panick.

" W-what, it can't be I'm always healthy, I just eat chicken rarely but why still have a symptoms!?!?" Mix emotions filled me up.

" Ahhh calm down baby, daddy is here" Appa said.

" Doc.! Can we ask what is her symptoms??"

" She have Asthenia, also known as weakness, is the feeling of body fatigue or tiredness. A person experiencing weakness may not be able to move a certain part of their body properly, it may cause her to faint too"

" How can it heal??" Eomma ask

" Antidepressants are given to treat prolonged weakness linked to depression.
Cognitive behavioral therapy has also been shown to be useful, that's the only two we know as for now"

" But how does she have it? I mean she's healthy but how does she or where did she get that sick??" Appa ask

" Some people experience asthenia in a certain area of their body, such as the arms or legs. Others may experience full-body weakness, which is often the result of a bacterial or viral infection such as influenza or hepatitis. Weakness may be temporary, but it's chronic or continuous in some cases."

" And what is the other symptom??" I ask.

" Vertigo it is a symptom, rather than a condition itself. It's the sensation that you, or the environment around you, is moving or spinning. This feeling may be barely noticeable, or it may be so severe that you find it difficult to keep your balance and do everyday tasks, this explains why she fainted awhile ago" the doctor explains.

" Does this symptoms can kill now???" Appa ask.

Most patients presenting to an ED with vertigo can be managed conservatively with vestibular suppressants and antiemetics and then sent home. Rarely, however, vertigo represents the presenting symptom of a cerebellar hemorrhage, which is a life-threatening, treatable condition, it can but we can save her, just don't do too much activity" he explained again.

" Thank-" eomma got cutted when the door open again, revealing my grandpa.

"Hal-abeoji!!!" I said happily.

"Aish you kid I told you just call me grandpa, by the way how are you my beautiful granddaughter, what is happening?? why did you get here in this hospital again??, I told you to stay healthy I hate it when I see you in that kind of bed."

" I'm fine grandpa, the doctor explaining what is my symptom when you come, I fainted that's why I'm here, I'm always healthy it's just my body that's not I mean me myself was healthy but my body was like not cooperating, don't worry grandpa I hate this bed too." I said, we heard a chuckles so we went out head to the direction.

"I guess the two of you really are close and blood related and sajangnim I already told your son the symptoms of you're granddaughter, don't worry we will do our best to heal that angel" the doctor said to grandpa but I can't hear it right.

" Thank you doc, please do your best when we came back" grandpa said.

After the talk, doctor go out and the seven of us are the only one here.

"Oh! Pinks why are you here??" Grandpa ask jennie and the two.

" We we're her neighbor sajangnim, we are also the one who bought her here" they said.

" Really?! Hmm then thank you, you guys will have a whole day off next week."

"Really!?? Thank you sajangnim!" They said excitedly.

" Hmm, you guys should go now, it's late and you guys still have a practice tomorrow morning" grandpa said as the three bid their goodbyes.

To be continued.....

Hi guys I'm back, it's been a long day since I update, I'm sorry for that I'm just busy cause it's almost our graduation day..

Btw I  Limario_0  are coming back as being your author again but i might be in hiatus sometimes cause of my graduation, but I promise that I will update when I can ☺️

Nyeongan readers 😏🍉

Hope you enjoy this- Limario_0

Anyways stream Rosé solo!!!!!!