♠️♥️Chapter 1 Part 2: Garden Scarlet!♦️♣️

Yuuto's POV

After arriving to the the Hall of Mirrors, we went in front of Heartslabyul's mirror and stepped inside. When we entered, we were met by an amazing sight. I could feel my eyes twinkling with excitement.
"Howoah! This is gorgeous! It couldn't be more different from ours!" Grim commented.
"Hey! Ours is still in development!" I pouted at him. We then headed to what looked like a rose maze. Though, I kinda found funny the way that some of the roses are half painted red and there's red paint splattered across the grass.

"Crap, crap. I've gotta get these roses painted." I soon heard the voice of a guy. I turned around to see a ginger haired guy, who had a diamond mark on his right cheek.

 I turned around to see a ginger haired guy, who had a diamond mark on his right cheek

(Dis dude-)

"Oh, somebody is here." Grim stated.
"Oh, watch out. Any paint splatters and my head is gone." The ginger haired boy said.
"Is this some kind of deja vu?.." I mumbled.

"... Hm? Do you all need something?" The young male asked the four of us.
"What are you doing with that?" Ace asked as we all looked confused on what was the ginger haired guy doing with the red paint.
"This? As you can see I'm painting the roses red." The male simply said, smiling.
"Eh? Why would you?" Deuce asked, looking shocked along with Ace. I just blinked a bit.

"Hmm, your fresh reaction is so cute!" The ginger haired boy said cheerfully. This guy seems to be upbeat. But, looks can always lie, from what I learned.
"Now that I take a good look at you, you're the freshmen that busted the 10,000,000 madol chandelier yesterday." Hearing about that incident again, I don't know why but for some reason I can't help but giggle a bit.
"We're gonna hear about the chandelier until the day we graduate..." Ace sighed as I nodded at him.
"Hehe~ Yeah we will." I said, still giggling.
"And you're the one who added on more punishment by stealing the dorm leader's tart last night!" The boy added as Ace sighed again.

"I feel so lucky getting to meet the notorious newcomers first thing in the morning. Hey, hey, hey let's take a selfie! Yaay!" The ginger haired guy then took his phone out and proceeded to wrap his arm around my shoulders as the guys were behind us and Grim in my right shoulder. As he was about to shoot, I gave a peace sign to the camera before the flash went on. I then blinked a few times to get the flash out of sight.
"Can I put this on Magicame? Tell me your names so I can put you in the tags." The male asked us. Magicame? Is that the Twisted wonderland version of Instagram?
"I'm Deuce Spade." Deuce answered.
"Ace." Ace also answered, a little bit monotoned.
"Grim and this is my-" I interrupted Grim.
"I'm Yuuto Tachibana!" I answered, in my happy
go-lucky tone. At the sound of my name, his head perked up.

"Ah! So you are that famous boy from the entrance ceremony! Today sure seems to be my lucky day!" He exclaimed as he finished typing.
"Alright, upload finished! Ah, I'm your senpai, third year Cater Diamond. Call me Cater. Cay is fine, too. Nice to meetcha~" The male, who's name is Cater, chuckled.
"Nice to meet you too, Cay-kun!" I gave him a smile.
"Ah, now that I think about, you're also the supervisor from the Ramshackle Dorm. Good on you, living in a place like that! It's super dark and you can't get a good Magicame in there. You have my sympathy." He said as he petted my head.
"This guy is really running his mouth." Grim groaned. Then Cater looked like he remembered something important, judging by the way his face looks right now.