Chapter 15

-Peter's P.O.V- 

I could feel eyes on me as I moved down the street, I had decided to go out on my own for a bit.

I just wanted some peace and quiet. 

But maybe this was a bad idea. 

Technically, if you asked me though, I would say I was in fact, not alone. All the people around me who had their phones out, filming me and taking pictures would count.

My senses were beginning to ring loudly in my mind and I knew I needed to get somewhere that wasn't so crowded in order to not allow others to get hurt if something were to happen. Part of me wishes I had just stayed home. 

That I hadn't come up with this stupid, stupid idea. 

I turn into a quiet park, there were only a few people and they were all on the over side of it. Even though there was no one really near, I could still feel the eyes on me. My senses were growing louder and louder with each second that passed. 

I take a seat on a bench and pull out my phone, trying to ignore how wrong this feels. It will be okay, it has to be. 

This will- this will work. 

Right? 

It was pure instinct and the nudge of my senses that had be suddenly standing- although I made it seem as casual as I could- and as soon as I stood a bullet was lodged into the place where I was sitting. 

Fear and worry race through me and I begin to question my judgement and if I really should have done this. There could have been another way, surely. 

I jump away from the shot and look over from where it had come from, I can see even more men then last time moving towards me. I can clearly see on their all black clothes and emblem that showed a viper striking. 

Swallowing down the fear I turned quickly away, beginning to walk away quickly. 

You'll be fine, you'll be fine, you'll be fine, I repeat over and over again in my head. But the problem was, that was when I was Spiderman, I wasn't scared about it, I wasn't really scared about anything. I guess having my mask makes me feel face, after all, the enemy can't see the fear that's there, even if it is. 

But I'm just Peter Stark, son of Tony Stark, and heir of Stark industries. Peter Stark is not a superhero, in fact, as far as anyone is concerned, I'm just a fifteen year old boy, and I can't fend for myself when it comes to things like this.

It's hard not to fall into that feeling of vulnerability, of being human, because that's how everyone sees me right now as the men moved closer and closer. 

I could see people looking at me in worry, and some on their phones talking frantically while others had their phones pointed towards me, and some were rushing out of the park. 

All I had to do was make it a few hundred meters and everything would be okay. 

The bullets were kicking up the dirt behind me and I started off on a run, feeling the bullets move closer and closer to me, nearly licking my heels. 

Finally I reached the spot and smiled proudly to myself. 

The plan was working. 

Suddenly, Uncle Steve was in front of me, the shield in front of the both of us and making sure the bullets didn't hit us.

Dad came flying in, in his iron man suit, Aunt Nat was dropping seemingly out of nowhere with a gun in each hand. I could see the knife in her waistband as well. 

Uncle Clint zip wired in from an arrow and made me internally roll my eyes, he did like dramatic entrances. 

Uncle Bucky came from the shadows, his eyes deadly calm as they swept over to the group of vipers, his metal arm shining in the light. 

I watched as the gang moved towards my family with deadly precision, but I knew it wouldn't matter how could they might be. I knew my family, they could do it. 

While the others began to fight the Vipers, Uncle Steve moved us away. Normally I would argue and say I wanted to fight, and that was in my plan, but they all agreed if I was going to do this, I would have to let Uncle Steve get me out and to safety.  

My senses buzzed suddenly louder then before and before I can react Uncle Steve's shield is being thrown to the side by some kind of force and their are five people in front of us, all armed to their teeth with weapons. 

"Stay behind me, and stay safe," Uncle Steve mutters before dodging towards the men and starting to fight them. 

My senses warned me of someone behind me and I whirled around to see a gun trained on my head, an evil look in the man's eyes. 

I could hear my name being called and knew it was one of my family, but I knew I couldn't move otherwise I would be shot.

"Game over, if any of you move, I'll shoot the little Stark in the head," the man in front of me bellows, making all my family freeze as their eyes turn to me. 

I can hear their curses from here, and know I'll need to try and get out of this if I want to stay alive. My eyes scan across the 'battlefield', and I catch my dad's eyes as his mask had come down when the man spoke. 

He nods, barley visible, but to a trained eye, and my senses I was able to see it. I understood what he meant, and when I looked around I saw everyone else thinking the exact same thing. 

Knowing it's the only thing I could do, I take a calming breath and drop suddenly to the floor while rolling away. I stand before they can even react and kick out, sending the gun clattering to the floor. 

This is all my family need to begin to attack as the Vipers stumble in shock, and the man looks at me with a wild look of astonishment in his eyes. 

I know if it was caught on film, I could just say I've been training with the others and they taught me, which isn't actually a lie. 

The man stepped forward like he was about to attack but a shield into his face stopped him as he dropped to the floor. Blood falling from his nose and unconscious. 

Uncle Steve rushes over to me and I glance over, seeing the men he was fighting are all out cold on the floor. 

"Good job kid," he speaks, looking proud. 

I smile at him and thank him before looking around. It seemed everyone had been able to finish their fight and take out the others, and they were all moving towards me while police began to pour in along with SHIELD agents. 

Dad pulls me into a hug and pulls away just as quickly, his hands on my shoulders as he scans my body for any injuries. 

"Are you okay Pete?" He asks, seeing nothing to indicate an injury. 

Nodding I say, "yeah dad. I'm all good." 

He sighs in relief and pulls me back into a hug while whispering, "I'm so proud of you kiddo." 

I hugged him a little tighter in return and I felt the other joining the hug, all saying something good about how I did and how they're happy I'm okay. 

One enemy down, one more to go, I muse to myself with morbid humour. 

-