The Beginning 《1》

Blood. So much blood. I was trembling. My mother's body was laying there bloodied, burnt, bruised, and dead. Above her stood Hisashi holding a knife. He was covered in blood, my mother's blood. He looked at me, then started walking my way. I wanted to get away from him. The front door was wide open. It showed the empty night sky, the empty street, it was perfect for Hisashi not to get caught, but also the only escape. I needed to get away. I needed to run.

I got up and ran. I ran out the door. Ran for my life. I ran he followed, that's how it went. No track of time, no one to call, no where to go but forward. At some point I ran into the alleys. Running through alley after alley. I was getting tired. So I hid in a random alley behind a dumpster. It was quiet. Almost too quiet, but that didn't matter right now. All that mattered is that I was safe. For now at least. I was exhausted and my vision began to fill with black dots, until everything was black and I passed out.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Something was nudging me. It was cold and wet. I opened my eyes, it was bright out. 'Daytime. I'm alive.' I felt the nudging again. I looked down and saw a dog, more specifically a golden retriever. It was dirty, skinny, and looked only a few months old. I had always wanted a dog but my mom would always say we couldn't afford one and Hisashi was usually out getting drunk or home already drunk. 'Huh... looks like we're both on our own.' The dog, whom is unnamed, then grabbed my shirt in its mouth started slightly tugging. I figured that it wanted me to stand up so I did. It let go then started walking. It stopped only a few feet away from me and looked back at me. I started to walk towards it. It seemed to like that because it turned back around and continued walking. I followed.

♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤

After walking for awhile we stopped in front of an old, abandoned warehouse. The dog , that I now identified as male, pushed me into the warehouse to reveal a small makeshift bed, a lot of boxes and crates, and old beams. The makeshift bed was made out of old blankets and two crates. "Is this where we'll be living?" I inquired thinking the dog wants to stick with me. "Ruff!" he answered as he nodded and jumped up and down on his front paws keeping his hind paws on the ground. "Okay," I chuckled, "Let's get situated."

{3rd POV}

After they were done getting situated it was already dark out so they went to sleep. Izuku was thinking life can only go up hill from here. However, he was too young to understand the world and it's ways.

|Yay finally finished the first part. Only took a few weeks but I got it. I worked on this at school. Don't blame me.|