3. Promised.

He was still jelly-legged, dozing with his head on a fluffy pillow, when the door opened. He looked up, expecting it to be either Emma or Louise or a lower servant.

Alfred was not expecting to see him.

The Dark General looked at him like how a fox looks at a rabbit. His fists clenched in his chains, and he bared his teeth. General Braginski smiled at the display, taking a few steps forward before sitting beside his head. The angel growled, pulling on his shackles, before he felt a hand on his cheek.

"Emma told me you did well," he whispered. He felt sick to his stomach. Some twisted voice in the back of his head was curious. Some part of him really wanted to see how this would play out, "that you're a good sport."

"Die," he hissed. Braginski seemed unaffected, beginning to stroke his cheek, whispering what he was going to do to him in his ear. Tears threatened to well in his eyes. If he was... if he was used, by a Dark General... that was unforgivable. He would never be able to go home.

A flicker of hope sparked in his chest. If he could get a general or two, and then the King- all would be forgiven. He knew that Braginski wasn't going to stop. He also knew about Heaven's wrath.

First- he needed to down Braginski.

He kicked, his foot poised for the Dark General's head, but his leg was caught by the ankle. A hand gripped it like a vice. He winced, knowing it would bruise.

"Pretty flexible, aren't you?" the General purred. His other hand rested on the thigh of his other leg, before he twisted himself around. He knelt between his spread legs, Alfred's knees near his ribs, "In this position, though, I doubt you'll be able to kick me."

Whenever he tried to block the other with a leg, it was always just pushed aside, before the General laid over him, his breath on his neck. He kissed and bit like he had experience, drawing whines from the other as he struggled against his chains.

The demon made promises against his skin. That he'd feel good, that Ivan would treat him well, that he'd be a queen amongst demons as long as he just behaved.

Well, now at least he knew the General's first name.

The corset was taken off and thrown to the side, Ivan's hands dipping down beneath his clothing to explore. With the chiton, everything was to explore at ease. But it couldn't be pulled off unless it was ripped. Even Ivan didn't seem to have the keys to the locks keeping his chains.

"Don't touch me," Alfred hissed, his eyes rolling back. Who knew touch could feel this good. No wonder Heaven thought it was a sin, he'd go to Tartarus-

He grunted himself out of his thought spiral.

"But you seem to love it so much," Ivan said, "and I should give you what you love."

"I don't," he struggled, "please, stop touching me."

"Does it hurt?" the other asked, sincerely, "I wouldn't want it to hurt."

A hand brushed his cheek. In a moment without regard, he hissed and dug his teeth into his palm. The general didn't seem to care, pulling himself up to nuzzle his cheek.

When his teeth ached, he let go. He could taste the general's blood, and that gave him a great deal of satisfaction.

"You know, there's an old story," Braginski said, "that when an angel drinks a demon's blood, they fall in love with the demon."

Alfred growled at that, "I am a great General. I am one of the greatest Light General's of all time. I will not fall for a demon. I will not fall for anyone."