Syraineal

AN: HaileyHarlindUwUb  Thank you for the ship name. If you don't mind, I changed it a bit, so someday I might used it for the ship kid ^^
~~~~~~~~

Confession:

"I love you Blue."

Those were the words that left Rainbow's mouth. It wasn't the sweetest thing, he was even disappointed how monotone he sounded.

No flowers, no gifts, no other preparation - nothing! It was simple and straight to the point. It was so simple that it actually made Baby Blue laughed. He thought it was a joke.

"I don't how, but I'm really in love with you." He stopped laughing then.

It's funny, no matter how much he says that he's SOULless. He couldn't help but feel his non-existing heart break.

A rejected confession will always be painful even for beings like him.

Undeserving:

How did this happened again?

How is this two amazing people in love with him? How lucky he was to have these two in his life. So lucky, that it scares him.

What if they just pity him? He's a lonely monster, after all. What if they're just making fun of him? They don't love him at all, didn't they..?

It was just him all along. It was just all in his mind..

Is it too late to break up..?

"BlUeBeRrY iT's lAtE.. Go tO sLeEp." He felt a warm embraced covered him and all his problems seems to vanished away.

He may be undeserving, but for a while he will stay.

Just until the time they stopped loving him.

Presence:

It's painful..

It breaks Syntax to see him like this..

Once again, he found Blueberry crying and all alone. It frustrates him how much he couldn't do anything about it! He's angry that Blueberry won't even say anything to him!

How was he supposed to help him..?!

Syntax is mad at himself.. What is he supposed to do..?

He knelt down to him and gently wiped away his tears. Like Rainbow, he's not good at comforting too so he just stayed silent waiting for him to let it all out.

He may not be good with words, but he hoped his presence was enough for Blueberry to know how much he loves him.
~~~~~~~~~

AN: Mmm.. Angst-

Yes, I'm accepting request. Lol