Trapped By Love

Dedicated To Lorisha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lorisha, how do you know Jordan Bentley?" he asked very angry. I had to think who is Jordan Bentley. "Who that?" I asked. He looked at me as if he was about to karate chop my ass.

"Jordan Bentley is my anger management counselor. He said he met up with you the other day. So I wanna know how you know him and how he know we dating" He yelled. Im still trying to figure out what hes talking about then it hit me.

"Diamond Bentley is his wife, she is actually my gynecologist. After my appointment with her, Mr. Bentley came and got her for their lunch date she was telling me about. She introduced me to him as your wife and he told me what he do and how he's working with you and your anger issues." I said to him

"& If you think I am cheating on you with him, you can get that out your mind. I would never go down that path like you did." I added

I left the kitchen, I couldn't stand looking into his face. He makes me want to leave this relationship.

" I am not done with you, bitch" he said coming in my face. I slapped him on good time. "Don't you ever in your fucking life call me out my name" I said furiously to him. "I don't give 5 shits who you are, I'll fucking destroy your life" I added.

I walked away from him to breathe. Next thing I know he punched the shit out of my face. I was the ground holding onto my face for dear life. I got myself together and started to fight him with all my power and he lifted me up and threw me up against the mirror on the wall. 

The mirror broke into many pieces and I fell straight on the ground. He came so close to me, I kicked him until he was on the ground and climb right on top of him throwing blows at him in his face. 

"I fucking hate you August, I swear I do" I yelled at him still fighting him. He pushed me off of him and I grabbed the nearest thing which was the damn vase his mother bought me for my birthday.

I threw it at him and he ducked, and that shit didn't even break. Now All I had were my fists and I wasn't afraid to fuck him up either. My back was killing me crazy, I hate the fact that my favorite mirror was broke but whatever. 

" I cant stand you. I don't know why you thinking I am cheating on your boney ass." I yelled at him as he was trying to come closer but I was trying to get away.

There was this big ass gap for me to run upstairs, as I was about to take that chance to run, August grabbed a huge chunk of my hair and he picked up then body slammed me into our glass coffe table and I grabbed his ass down with me.

We both laid down there, looking into each other eyes then we leaned in to a kiss. We was holding each other and making out. He got up and then he carried me to the couch and lifted up my dress and pulled my panties to the side and started doing his thing. I was loving the movement that was happening but I was still in pain no matter how good it was feeling.

He slid his tongue all the way in my hole and I was felt ever wetness coming out right along with his long ass tongue.

"Mmm Aug" I moaned holding his head still. He grabbed my ass cheeks and went deeper inside of me. "Shit!" I hissed.

Aug got onto his knees and pulled his manhood right out. He rammed himself right into me, making me jolt in pleasure. I love when my man take his anger out on me. I am the only person who can actually handle them.

He started to stroke the shit out of my box. I could feel it expanding with that big ass manhood he have. He grabbed my neck and then he pushed me down onto his manhood then started to fuck me faster.

"Damn baybeh" he moaned in my ear. "Ya shit tight" he added. I laid him back and started to ride him like never before. He held onto my waist like I was going to leave him for somebody else. I couldn't believe I was riding him. He was too big for me to ride him so I am going to try today. I held onto his ankle and then slide down on it. I started riding him fast.

He had a good view at looking at my ass bounce while I was riding him. He kept smacking my hard, every time he did that, I was going faster to his desire. After riding him and he flipped us backwards and started hitting it from the back. He grabbed my neck and started going faster and deeper

"FUCK ME BABY!!!!" I screamed. I love how fast and rough he was doing it. I felt my walls closing on to him and he continue to pound me down. I started shaking and then I was rubbing my pearl for a better pleasure.

"Shit bae, here it comes" he moaned going faster as I rubbed on my pearl. I started squirted everywhere and he was nutting inside of me. We both fell right to the ground trying to catch our breathe.

"So how did your appointment go at the doctors?" he asked me. I looked at him " She said we can make a baby" I said to him.

He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead. "I love you Lorisha Alsina" he said , "I love you too August Alsina" I replied as we lay there naked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lorisha, I hope you enjoyed this boo. Thanks for requesting. Y'all are some weird couples. Who fight then fuck?

Still accepting requests

Janiece O.