Rated R

This Is Dedicated To Kamaria Love, I Hope You Enjoy This!!
WARNING!!! VERY EXPLICIT!!!! IF YOU ARE UNDER 14 PLEASE SKIP THIS.
____________________________________________________________________________________

August

 As the room filled up with moans and orgasms. I continue to pound my girl. "YESS AUGUST, RIGHT THERE!!!" she moaned out loud while holding on to me. I grabbed onto her waist and continue my way in deeper into her.

"FUCK, AUGGGIIIIEEEE" she said. I love it when she moan my name out loud. It lets the neighbor know what she got going on. Im pounding right into her harder than ever, and her nails digging right in my back as she scratching my back.

"Shit Kamaria, here it comes." I said jerking back and forth in her. Next thing you know it exploded everywhere. My cum was coming out of her. She stuck her fingers right in her hole and licked it. My girl ass is freak.

We went took a shower and order us a pizza. We was watching a movie and she sat on top of me like she wanted to cuddle. A sex scene part was showing and she was grinding on my dick as if she was horny. My dick started getting really hard by the way she was doing it.

Next thing you know I see her hands rubbing around in a circle around her button. I knew for sure my girl was getting herself worked up. She got off of me and sat next to me, she slid down her shorts and pulled her panties to the side and started rubbing her button really fast.

I'm just sitting here watching her while my dick get extremely hard, I wanna bang her but we did this early and we could go for another round but that would be up to her. She started moaning and I knew if I heard her moans it would get me up there instantly. Just my luck she grabbed my manhood and started licking the tip of it while my shorts was on. I had no boxers on just in case if this happened.

She continue to lick my tip and I felt my ball shorts getting wetter. I stood up and she slid down my shorts and put her entire mouth on mt manhood, She started bobbing her head on my dick, and I grab a chunk of hair and started fucking her face.

All you hear is that gagging noise. "FUCK KAMARIA, YOUR MOUTH IS GOOD!!" I said still stroking her face. I could wait until I got this pipe right in her hole. I was going to do some damage to her. After I got done with her mouth, I pushed her ass to the couch. I started licking her womanhood from the back.

I was twirling my tongue everywhere on her. I have a fat long tongue so I started sticking her hole with my tongue and started tongue fucking the shit out her. "SHIT AUGGIE, YESS BAE!" she moaned into the pillow. I started going around her button, and started flicking my tongue right on it. Kamaria's walls started to close up. I knew she was about to cum, so I hurried and slid my dick right in her, She screamed so loud in pleasure.

I grabbed her hair and started rocking my hips in and out of her. I wanted to get deep in the vagina. I was loving the tightness of it, so I started working my magic and started to speed it up. "SHIT, RIGHT THERE AUGUST!" she moaned. Few more strokes in "FUCK ME DADDDDDYYYY!!!" She added.

I was really tearing her up. I didn't wanna stop so I continue to pound her until I was completely tired. I laid on my back, and she started riding me with her ll power. She was bouncing and bouncing on top of me. "Bae, why you so big?" she asked, I grabbed her waist and started to speed it up. Next thing you know we both was cumming at the same time.s

She fell off of me and laid next to me trying to get her breathe. "I am just blessed." I replied. I put my arms around her and unpause the the movie until she was horny again.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Kamaria baby, I hope you enjoy your imagine, Im sorry it was late. School held me back. Now everything is under control. Thanks for requesting, Still accepting requests.

- Jece Orianna'