☆B O N U S☆

This is basically based on a conversation from a discord server. Enjoy!
Btw there might be a lil bit of sweating..
☆~☆~☆

There once was a happy family of three woman. Naomi and Vannii and their daughter Chongyun (Yuji). It was another peaceful day.

"WHO STOLE MY ICE CREAM" Yuji yelled.

"WHO STOLE MY CHILD'S ICE CREAM?!?" Naomi screamed.

"YEAH ANSWER MAH MOM'S QUESTION. MAH ICE CREAAAAAM"

"Who stole my daughter's ice cream tho?" Asked calmly Vannii taking out her gun.

While Naomi was looking for her chanla, Zhongli appeared.

"I don't know who it was" He said.

"Are you sure?" Asked Vannii, the gun in her hand.

"I am positive about this" Assured Zhongli looking with wary at the deadly tool.

"Uhmm...DETECTIVE TIME PEOPLE" Yelled Yuji."THE CASE: MISSING ICE CREAM"

☆~☆~☆

"Wait.. what if Chongyun already ate his ice cream?" Asked Zhongli. Everyone turned to Yuji.

"Honey? Did you eat your ice cream" Naomi asked her daughter with sweetness in her voice.

"Wait..I did?" Said the ice cream eating devil.

"Wait..you did?" Echoed Vannii.

"B-but, I went to Dragonspine to get more-" Yuji tried to explain herself.

Naomi and Vannii sighted in the same time. The first woman yeeted her chancla somewhere and her wife put her gun away.

"WAIT I KNOW WHO HAS THE ICE CREAM" Yuji yelled.

"Wha-... Honey so did you eat your ice cream or did you not eat the ice cream?" Asked confused Vannii.

"I.. LOL LOOK IT WAS IN MY HAND ALL THE TIME....OOP- IT IS MELTING"

"..."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Naomi: *gets le chancla*

Yuji: Mom, I am sor-

Vannii: *brings out another chancla*

Yuji: Oh oh-

Vannii: You better run.

Yuji:

Vannii and Naomi:

Vannii and Naomi: