The Betrayal

Ash was walking home from the airport and was thinking about all the good times he had in Kalos he was especially thinking about Serena he was really confused why Serena kissed him I mean he was dense as a rock. The keyword was as I am going to tell you the story of how Ash got betrayed then he gets a girlfriend and so much more. So back to the story, he got to the front door and when he came inside he was kind of shocked by the scene he saw all of his friends Misty, Brock, May, Max, Dawn, Iris, Cillian, Clemont, Bonnie and Serena sitting in the living room and they were all yelling. 

"He'll never give up!" Max yelled. "He needs to stop acting like such a little kid and give up" Iris yelled back. "Yea Ash never gives up that's what makes Ash, Ash," Bonnie yelled. Serena was literally yelling at them for being such bad friends and that's when Ash decided to intervene.

"Hey, guys what's going on?" Ash asked. "ASH KETCHUM YOU HAVE TO GIVE UP ON YOUR STUPID DREAM!!!" Misty yelled at him. "Yea Misty's right you've been holding us all back from our dreams," Brock said. "And you keep getting us in danger!!!" May yelled "Max is going to be a trainer soon and I'm worried that he'll get all tangled up with stopping bad guys and then get hurt." she added. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I would've become Sinnoh queen if it wasn't for you," Dawn said angrily. "My journey with you has left an unpleasant taste in my mouth," Cillian exclaimed. "You're such a little kid that you haven't won a league in five years!!!" Iris yelled. "Because of you, I'm worried about Bonnie just like May is with Max," Clemont said.

 "YOU GUYS ARE ALL JERKS MISTY YOU'RE SCARED OF BUG TYPES BROCK YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT MAY CONTESTS ARE EASY I CAN WIN ON MY FIRST TRY SAME WITH YOU DAWN IRIS YOU'RE LITERALLY TARZAN IN REAL LIFE I MEAN GOOD LUCK FINDING A BOYFRIEND CILLIAN MAYBE YOU CAN WASH YOUR MOUTH WITH SOME SOAP TO GET RID OF THE UNPLEASANT TASTE I LEFT AND MAYBE THAT'LL MAKE YOU TALK LIKE A NORMAL PERSON CLEMONT MAYBE THE REAL REASON YOUR INVENTIONS BLOW UP IS BECAUSE YOUR SO BAD AT INVENTING I AM ASHAMED TO CALL YOU GUYS MY FRIENDS!!!!" Ash said angrily.

"Ash, I think you should stay I really miss you when you're not home," Delia said with a sad expression knowing that she was betraying her own son. "Mom you think so too," Ash said sadly and then he started running to Professor Oak's lab to get all of his Pokemon. Serena ran after him while Max and Bonnie tried to but they were grabbed by their siblings they were eventually able to get out of their grip and run to Oak's lab after Ash.

When Ash got to the lab and burst in Professor Oak said one thing after seeing the tears in Ash's eyes "Ash what happened". Ash told Professor Oak everything and he was pretty mad but not as mad as Gary who overheard everything. Gary cracked his knuckles "I'm going to make those traitors pay" he said angrily. Just then Max, Bonnie and Serena burst in! "Ash we didn't betray you we were telling them not to betray them but they didn't listen." they all said together.

"Well, I have to go to Mt. Silver to train" Ash announced. "We'll come to" Max, Bonnie, Gary and Serena said. "Gary if you're going with them then bring your research equipment I've always wanted to research the Pokemon on Mt. Silver," he said excitedly, "Bonnie, Max I know you're not ten yet but considering where you're going you're going to need Pokemon," he said handing them Pokeballs with Treeko and Froakie inside. "Thanks!" they both said excitedly. "And Ash here's a Nanodex a Pokedex, I would give this to Gary but Gary already has a Pokemon transfer machine." Professor Oak said while giving Ash a Nanodex. "Charizard I choose you!" Ash said while throwing Charizard's Pokeball.