Dinner With The Legends

Ash's POV

While they were flying to Kanto for the tournament a random beam of light struck Charizard. The others were freaking out but I knew what was happening and told the others to calm down. We appeared in a place with a few waterfalls and white walls there were also plants around the waterfalls that were indoors.

"Hello Chosen One, Chosen One's mate and friends," Arceus announced. At the sight of Arceus, the others started freaking out Serena was also blushing madly after being called Ash's mate. "Please join us for dinner," Arceus said pointing to a table next to the one with the rest of the legends. At the sight of Bonnie and Max, Jirachi, Deoxys, and Squishy ran at their young friends.

And then a blue blur came speeding at me.

"Why was mama so mean to Papa" Manaphy cried

"Why was mama so mean to Papa" Manaphy cried. "I don't know Manaphy" I answered.

No POV

The gang all sat down to eat, Ash was eating like a madman because on Mt. Silver they didn't have food like this, the others were eating like normal people after around thirty minutes they were finished.

"Come I have something I'd like to talk to you about," Arceus said pointing at the gang they walked to where Arceus was going.