Prologue

I'm an elf. Yep, you heard me. I'm an elf. My name is Kiruthika. I'm 8 and a half. In the real world, that is. In my world, Evilarctica, pronounced eh-vill-arch-tick-ah, I'm known as Kitty. It's something I like on Earth, so that's what the folks call me here. I'm 10 in Evilaractica.

It's not cold. It takes place as an iceberg, but when I go inside, nope! Totally not an iceberg!

I have two sisters, and a brother. Pinkie(Yes, I mean Pinkie Pie. You can't blame her; on Earth, she's 3), who's 5, Anna, who's 14, and Harry, who's 17. My dad is known as Computer, and my mom is known as Cook.

My best friend is Emily. In Evilarctica, she's known as Sparkle. She is 11, not much older than me in Evilarctica. In the real world, she is 9. She has one brother who is 13 in Evilarctica. His name's Will. Sparkle's mother is known as Money and her father is known as STEM.

We go to the Tundrelf Academy, since there's not really, "Elementary School", "Middle School", "High School", "College", or any of that stuff.

We live in apartments that are far away: Frigid Terrace and Frozen Terrace. We get to it with our powers. Emily has the powers of Sparkle, and I have the powers of a Cheshire. Also, the rooms appear to be small, but it's like a tent in Harry Potter, where they appear to be small, but are HUGE! Kinda like a mansion, but make the mansion one hundred times bigger!

We each have a scar that represents ourselves. I got mine sometime last year, which is three Evilarctican years. My scar: two scorch marks near my right eye. Sparkle has three scorch marks on her left hand that look like a leaf. Kind of.

We also have pets. I got my wolf, a Baffin Island Wolf, half a year ago. Which is one and half Evilarctican years. Her name is Moon(she's 5). Sparkle's first pet is a fox, a Red Fox. His name is Wild. She got hers when I got mine. Then, both of us have an Arctic Fox that's 3. Mine is a he, Snowball, and Sparkle's is a she, Icicle.

When we need to get to Earth, we use the Tundra Truck.