Chapter 2: What the Bloody Hell was Fred, like Fred, Doing Here?

Hi, it's Kitty here. Yep, Nachos(I mean it.), our professor was trying to attack us. It was crazy, him being a professor and all that stuff. Literally, what kind of teacher tries to kill us(I did say kill). Probably some I'm-an-impostor-and-R.I.P.-cuz'-I'm-gonna-kill-you-also-'cuz'-I'm-insane-and-I'm-an

-idiot professor, but the last time I checked, there wasn't a professor like that.

I tried to reach Sparkle's hand, so we could disappear and visit Cookie and Kiran, but I couldn't. Yay. This evil maniac professor, who's probably not our real professor, is gonna drag us into his laboratory and kill us. If he doesn't, then someone else will. I hate how he is thinking like us as experiments and toys. I mean, we are elves like, um, not him. And if someone else doesn't, he's probably make us kill each other. But, by all means, nope. No way gonna happen. I hope.

Wait an elf! Well, I could put up with him...

"Jelio!" I yelled. "Save us!" A cake fell on his head, and Sparkle looked at me as if I were insane like our not-professor. And I don't appreciate being compared to that... that... that... monster. But I would do anything to not be around that maniac guy. Even being trapped with Jelio for my entire life would be better. Okay, maybe not that.

Jelio frowned or whatever, and I heard *Thump!* *Thump.* *Thump.* *Clop.* *Clo-?* *ROAR!* *Mwa-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaa!* The last one seemed like a maniac cackling. Probably Nachos. I mean, he was a maniac after all.

I saw a lonely boy at the corner of my eye, probably waiting for his girlfriend to come on some romantic date or something. Heh. Boys, not my thing. I do admit, I did have a crush on Yoda, one of the meniors(Well, we consider middle-schoolers meniors, high schoolers seniors, and college students exiors. Elementary schoolers are merely beginners.). I had a feeling I knew that boy, but I couldn't remember who he was. Like a distant(Very distant, indeed.) memory.

Sparkle glared at me.

Kitty, we have better things to worry about! Sparkle thought, and tried to point at Nachos. I'm not gaga, but I felt that I was gonna go "Dude..." like Harry always does.

I vanished, and appeared in my room. I rushed into my closet and reached into a pile of clothes. No, not that. I thrashed my clothes into the other room, and soon, I couldn't even see my bed, which is a humongous bunk-bed that takes up most of my room. Ah-ha! I found it. I took the silk rope and dragged it out, and I was facing this clothes-monster thing. Omigosh! I crossed my arms over my shoulders and closed my eyes.

I realized that that had taken up like five minutes, which- then it hit me. Time travel. Of course! I took a deep breath, because the first and only time I've done time travel, I went unconscious for a month.

I closed my eyes and vanished. Oh, that's great. We're in his laboratory. I bowed sarcastically. "Thank you for-" Before he could probably thrash into something that looked like a jail cell, I vanished once again. I was sitting next to Sparkle. And that pretty much rounds it up... not.