Date

The next morning
George's eyes open, waking up. He pulls the blankets down and gets out of bed. Why am I wearing dreams hoodie? George thought to himself. He walks out of the room into the kitchen. "Dream" He calls out. Nothing. No response. George looks over the counter to see if Sapnap was still on the couch, he was. Snoring in fact. George walks over and grabs a pillow throwing it at Sapnaps face. "Wake UP!" George yells. "WHAT THE FUCK MAN?" Sapnap screeches. "Have you seen Dream?" George asks. "I've been sleeping... what do you think" Sapnap says sarcastically. George throws the pillow at Sapnaps face again, only harder.
George starts checking the rooms to see if Dream was in any. George opens the bathroom door to see Dream in the shower. George stands there staring at him, flustered, blushing really hard now. George noticed a tent rising in his pants so he quickly shut the door and ran to the couch, holding a pillow over the area. George lays his head down for a few minutes to clear his mind.
I can't stop thinking about what I saw... he has a great body...
as George was thinking, someone places their hand on his chin and lifts George's head. It's Dream. He's bent down, there lips extremely close to touching. "Did you like what you saw?" Dream whispers while grinning. George pushes him off. "I don't know what your talking about. George shudders. Dream reaches his hand down to the pillow and throws it away. Looking down at what has happened. "Right... you didn't see anything. And is that why you have a boner?" Dream laughs. "Leave me alone Dream" George mumbles.
"I'm sorry George.. about last night. Let me make it up to you" Dream replies.
"Let me take you on a date? I know this amazing place" Dream says.
"Fine..." George replies.
30 minutes later.
Dream gets out of his car making his way over to George's door. Dream opens the door for George letting him walk out. "Thanks" George says. Dream grabs onto George's hand walking over to a big patch of grass. It was still early in the morning so they sat and watched the sunrise.
"George have I ever told you that you are cute" Dream says with a big smile on his face.
George laughs.
With George laying in Dreams lap, they sat there admiring the view. Dream lightly kisses George on the head. "So... do you forgive me?" Dream whispers into George's ear, leaving tingles down his back. "Yes...." George mumbles. George turns around, sitting on Dreams lap, facing him. George places his arms around Dreams neck. Dream holding George's waist.
Dream leans closer towards him, there lips smashing against each other's. Dream brings his lips down to George's neck leaving purple marks. George let's our a quite moan. Dream stops and starts grinning. "We should go back now" Dream says. Dream gets up lightly pushing George off of him. "You can be an asshole you know" George says a little pissed. Dream laughs and walks to the car. "Are you just gonna sit there or?" Dream yells out. George ignores him and continues to look at the view. Dream makes his way over to George, he reaches down, hand on his back and legs, quickly picking the smaller boy up. "AHH WHAT THE FUCK?" George yells. Dream ignores George and continues grinning.