.

After their masters watch them fuck they take them into the bedroom and lay them both on the bed next to each other.
"Now, kiss each other and play with each other's boobs and nipples as we fuck the both of you" Kelsia's daddy commands.
"That's it, good girls" he says thrusting into Kelsia's tight wet pussy.
"Now I'm going to do Kelsia's favorite position, doggy style" he says flipping her over on her stomach. Abby's master looks at them fuck and forces Kelsia to start eating Abby's pussy out as she's being fucked and not to stop no matter what. Abby starts to pant and moan and her master grabs her throat and says
"shut up" in a demanding voice.
"Suck my dick, girl" he says, shoving his huge long 6 inch dick inside her throat
"Good girl" he says. A few minutes later they all orgasm together at the same time and collapse on the bed.
"You whores truly are a sight to see" Kelsia's master says smiling, pleased. He gets up and grabs the girl's clits and ties them together with red rope and gags them
"We'll be right back" he says walking away.
He and Abby's master step outside. Kelsia's master lights up a cigarette and they have a chat.
"So, what are we gunna do with the whores?" He asks
"We could sell them" Abby's master suggests.
"Nah, too easy, cops will get to us" Kelsia's master says.
"We could force marriage and take everything they own and leave them for dead" Abby's master says.
"Now that could work" Kelsia's master says smiling. They both crack a smile and start laughing. They come back into the bedroom where the girls are and grab them by the hair.
"Ooww!! Aaahhh!!" Abby screams as they pick her up and drag her out by her hair.
"Hey!! Leave her alone!!" Kelsia screams running after her. Her master strikes her in the face and she falls to the floor.
"Shut up, you whore!!" He yells. He follows Abby and her master out the door leaving Kelsia alone and crying.