Act 2-The Rise of the Next Generation!

As everyone was talking about the guardians, the girls saw another enemy and transformed.
"Night Power, Make Up!"
"Earth Crystal Power, Make Up!"
"Sun Star Power, Make Up!"
"Eris Planet Power, Make Up!"
"Milky Way Galaxy Power, Make Up!"
"Universal Power, Make Up!"
"Orion Constellation Power, Make Up!"
"Midnight Power, Make Up!"
"Luna Prism Power, Make Up!"
As the others transformed, they each said their catchphrases.
"Protected by Night, guardian of the night sky! I'm Sailor Night! In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!"
"Protected by Earth, planet of life. Guardian of love and hope! I'm Sailor Earth! In the name of the Earth, you shall atone for your actions!"
"I'm Sailor Sun, guardian of justice and life! In the name of the Sun, you shall burn!"
"Protected by Eris, planet of discord. Guardian of truth! I'm Sailor Eris!"
"Protected by Galaxy, guardian of the Milky Way. I'm Sailor Galaxy! In the name of the Galaxy, I'll stop you in your tracks!"
"Protected by Universe, guardian of outer space itself! I'm Sailor Universe! In the name of the Universe, I'll conquer you!"
"Protected by Orion, guardian of the hunter constellation! I'm Sailor Orion! In the name of Orion, I'll defeat you!"
"Protected by Midnight, guardian of the midnight hour! I'm Sailor Midnight!"
"I'm the guardian who fights for love and the night sky! I'm Sailor Luna! In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!"
As the girls finished saying their catchphrases, they all shouted out their attacks.
"Night Tiara Boomerang!"
"Earth Barrier!"
"Sun Tiara Boomerang!"
"Galaxy Power Attack!"
"Eris Planet Power Attack!"
"Universal Shock!"
"Orion's Arrow!"'
"Midnight Terror!"
"Luna Tiara Boomerang!"
"Night Beam!"
"Moonlight Kick!"
"Fire Arrows!"
"Eris Bomber!"
"Orion's Arrow Brigade!"
"Sailor Earth Kick!"
"Rainbow Sun Kick!"
"Sailor Night Kick!"'
"Eris Truth Arrows!"
"Galaxy Power Attack Strike!"
"Ultimate Universal Shock Wave!"
After the girls finished attacking, they all transformed back into their regular clothes.